NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

Hiya all has anyone heard any deals game are doing , or are they going to say there deal but if you work them out you are saving nothing lol

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,

We thought you would like to know that the following item has been sent to:

XXXXXXX

using Parcelforce Worldwide.

Your tracking number is XXXXXXXX. You can use this number to track

the delivery status of your order online by visiting Your Account at

XXXXXXX. For more information about tracking

your order please visit our Help Page at XXXXXX.

For more information about delivery estimates and any open orders, please

visit:

XXXXXXXX

Your order XXXXXXXX (received 21-November-2006)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ordered Title Price Dispatched Subtotal

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon.co.uk items (Sold by Amazon EU S.a.r.L.):

1 Nintendo Wii Console (Incl... £179.99 1 £179.99

Shipped via Parcelforce Worldwide (estimated arrival date:

08-December-2006).

Tracking number: XXXXXXX

This completes your order.

Now what about my copy of Zelda?!!!!

What your mum wont know wont kill 'er :p

She will know, i leave house at 11 (lesson is 11 20-12 20) and she leaves house at 11 30

She will know, i leave house at 11 (lesson is 11 20-12 20) and she leaves house at 11 30

Go for a brisk walk, go to the shop, get some provisions for your Wii playing Weekend...Pepsi, Chocolate etc. come back for Half Past, hiding in the shrubs waiting for your mum to goand once shes driven off, jump in to the house

Luckly my mum has had tomorrow off work for some reason, so hopefully i will get it :D

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

Now what about my copy of Zelda?!!!!

You're in the same boat as the rest of us, amazon hasn't dispatched my copy of zelda yet either :hmm:. I'm sure it will soon though.

My Amazon Wii console and Zelda orders have both been dispatched. I cant wait for their arrival.

when did you order Zelda? on the same day as Wii or before? thinking maybe I left it too late on the day they started preorders?! but then surely it wouldn't say dispatching soon would just say not yet dispatched still?!

Go for a brisk walk, go to the shop, get some provisions for your Wii playing Weekend...Pepsi, Chocolate etc. come back for Half Past, hiding in the shrubs waiting for your mum to goand once shes driven off, jump in to the house

lol I thought you'd say that :heh:

I think I probably will. Ooh my first time being really decietful to my mother in a long time. At the end of the day I have a right, she had promised she'd be at home this friday but instead last minute made plans

I've worked outm that if I go to Uni, it'llarrive at 9...if I skip Uni, it'll arrive at 5. I'm gonna risk it though :p

Dammit, still Being Picked. I have a bad feeling about this

btw I have another lesson at 2-3 which i plan to go to however, but surely the delivery will be here by then.

I've decided to go into the city tommorow morning at 9am before all that to get Zelda as the play.com shortages have let me down and I don't want to risk waiting till the evening/saturday.

Ok, Amazon have dispatched my Wii but not Zelda or the RGB cable. Lucky Wiisports comes with the console. I can't check my parcel with that tracking number either.

I plan on going to Tesco in the morning, see if i can grab one for my sister. Then Uni just to do some finishing up on an assignment

Then back home :)

Ok, Amazon have dispatched my Wii but not Zelda or the RGB cable. Lucky Wiisports comes with the console. I can't check my parcel with that tracking number either.

When did you order the cable? They don't seem to have any in stock.

My Zelda order also hasn't been dispatched, but I suspect it to in the next few hours (fingers crossed).

anyones play.com order changed from Preordered yet ???????

Nope, havent heard anything - not looking good.

Havent had a mail about not getting SMB either, but then i ordered it pretty recently and with the shortages im not expecting it to be available.

oh well might aswell dust my gamecube off 1 last time, before i pack it away... bring on the Wii!

I had an email from play.com saying that due to shortages with Nintendo, my component cables will not be here for launch day. Order status still says preordered. Those who ordered Wiis from play.com had better check their email just in case they've done the same for consoles. Also, I wouldn't expect the console tomorrow as play.com are in jersey and it usually takes 2 days to arrive.

I'll be picking up my Wii tomorrow morning at 7 from GAME so I'll see if I can bag some component cables from them. Best make sure I don't get caught playing Gears of War till 2am tonight again otherwise I'll never get up in time and it's first come first serve on games and accessories.

Not long to go now!! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

i ordered mine on the 13th of 10th so thats getting on for 2 months now but they sent me an e-mail saying that i would not be getting the classic controller and zelda at about half 8 ish this morning and nothing about the console yet so thats whats confusing me

yeah im the same wii console dispatched but can't track it and no Zelda, wonder if there's any chance it could be all bundled together in the same parcel and they've just not updated it?!!!

I rodered my Zelda on the same day as my Wii from Amazon and both have been dispatched though Zelda was dispatched ages ago this morning and Wii just dispatched in last hour or so.

My tracking number for my Wii isn't working right yet though.

My Monkey Ball and WiiPlay are yet to dispatch though, do you think this means they won't be? Gonna have to go hunting around at midnight and some point tomorrow. I even got a few spies on the loose to hunt stuff as well!

And Flameboy, they weren't bundled, they've been sent out separately and that's with them being originaly in the same order!

(And welcome to Page 100!)

Ok a quick update

Got home from work to discover Game had called - Gave them a call and my Wii and Zelda are ready for collection tomorrow. I asked how many Wii's they got - 36 and they said they could have had 4 times this amount and sold them all!

I'm quite surprised to hear of shortages of Wii controllers & Wii play. I ordered Wii Play late on Sunday night from Games website £29.99 (£5 discount code used) and it was dispatched yesterday morning so will deffo have it tomorrow.

Got an email from choices and I'll have to wait for more stock to get Monkeyball but I can live with that despite the fact I ordered in October (mind you £28 not too shabby!).

Cant wait until I finish work tomorrow now! :o