N-Europe

ExciteTruck

Stocka

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need an SD card and reader now. :(

Is there any stores I can walk into and pick up a cheap SD card and reader? Can't be arsed to order online and wait for it to turn up.

I got the Mikimo reader from Argos for £9.99 (well £8.99, my dad works there). Works a treat.

SD Card from GAME, has 'wii' on it...although you can get them cheaper but online, try gameplay you'll get it very very quickly.

I have my sd card in the Wii but I don't see Custom music in the menu... does that mean my card isn't compatible with the Wii? That really sucks arse.

[edit] Ok I've just gone to start my first race and I can select my sd card and play the songs... maybe I'm just blind or maybe the option for custom soundtracks to play as default will only appear after you've had a race?

Guest Stefkov
I need an SD card and reader now. :(

Is there any stores I can walk into and pick up a cheap SD card and reader? Can't be arsed to order online and wait for it to turn up.

£2.28 SD card

However postage is £4.50, but still £7 for 1Gb.

£8 ish card reader However I'm guessing postage is a bit again.

I got the game in the post this morning, I love it! I still havnt got the hang of the controls though. It shows to hold the controller with the buttons facing up but I hold it with them facing me, easier to turn then.

Spinning is still a bit hard for me. However S ranking on the first two tracks on Bronze on the first try. Booyah!

Just currently putting music on my SD card now, the music on the game isnt that bad, maybe they didnt put the effort into it because they wanted the SD card support from the beginning.

I just found the best song for it, Ready Steady go by Larc~En~Ciel

Right, there is too much praising in this thread for me not to have this game. The moment my mum gets back with the car im going into town and buying it.

Im sure you will love it.. oh you should try Tescos or Adsa to get it for under £30!

Well im not far off unlocking Mirror Mode.. which im quite looking forward too.. for some reason. Oh and is it just me or is this game more fleshed out than some people where trying to make out. Yeah its not so packed full of options and tracks but it makes up for it in pure fun.

Played a few races now, it's good but I'm always infront on my own so it's as if it's only me racing. Hopefully the computer cars will get better soon.

Also, the custom soundtrack just chooses one song at random and plays it over and over, so if it selects a short song I'll end up hearing it twice. Is it like that for all of you or does it change to a different song?

Just read the gamespot review.... ill pass thanks...

Just read it.....

....is he playing the pre-E3 build (i.e. the version from before it was announced) or something??

Also, the custom soundtrack just chooses one song at random and plays it over and over, so if it selects a short song I'll end up hearing it twice. Is it like that for all of you or does it change to a different song?

Mine changes to a different song (unless I select one myself)..have you changed it to "random" in the options?

Guest Stefkov
Just read the gamespot review.... ill pass thanks...

Seriously you should try it. Whether it be renting from Blockbusters, it really is a good game. I'm gonna read the review, see why its putting you off.

Ultimately, Excite Truck feels more like a tech demo than a full-fledged game.

I'm sorry...wha?

I got a 1080 spin on the second bronze track I did :heh:

Mine changes to a different song (unless I select one myself)..have you changed it to "random" in the options?

Ty Cube

I probably would have figured it out eventually but it's easier for someone to tell me hehe and that way I can keep doing races instead of messing around in the options

On Silver now, 2 S grades out of 3 so far and I've just unlocked a new paint job and car :D

Loving this game at the moment even if it is slightly easy. I really get a sense of pure speed from this game and that's great.

Just got a 1800 degree spin on the silver Finland course. Okay, I landed in the water afterwards, but it was worth it. :D This really is a fanastic game - I'm almost loving it as much as I did F-Zero GX, which is something I never expected to happen. I really hope that a sequel with proper multiplayer is made..