NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Emasher

Fire at school

today there was a fire in the bathroom at my school i was wondering if similar events have happend to anyone else at school or work

:bouncy::blank:

today there was a fire in the bathroom at my school i was wondering if similar events have happend to anyone else at school or work

:bouncy::blank:

Hand yourself in, the sentence will be more lenient.

Well there was an incident at my school bathroom too today.

My friend josh had went for a number 2, and whilst he was doing his thing, 2 really cool* sneaky bastards came in and threw water into the toilet cubicle, getting him wet as fuck. The school had to be evacuated, there was only 5 casualties.

*Me and my friend danny

yes, also in a toilet at school, those green army firetrucks came out, as the reg's were on strike.

the fire trucks that came to my school were more like a teacher with a fire extingueisher (sp)

My friend josh had went for a number 2, and whilst he was doing his thing, 2 really cool* sneaky bastards came in and threw water into the toilet cubicle, getting him wet as fuck. The school had to be evacuated, there was only 5 casualties.

*Me and my friend danny

That's a bit nobbish.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Edit: the :confused: 's were about blackfox's post

J/k.

Most of my old school burnt down once. Was a few years before I joined though.

Just use the penis extinguisher.

20060424_25_01.jpg

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yeer (when I was at school) some kids set something alite in the tolits. Our evacuation route was so safe that it involved going past the toilets which were on fire, I'm not sure why as there was anouther 3 exits from the building.

That's a bit nobbish.

It was a harmless joke and my friend saw the funny side of it, so meh, your the only one with that opinion so far.

Some girls set the bin on fire in one of the toilets at my school once, they got expelled.

A couple of years ago the firealarms at my school would go off at least once a week because of all the dust. Every single time everyone had ot be evacuated and the Fire Brigade came up and checked the school out.

Once someone had a chip-pan fire in Home Ec, but nothing came of that apart from everyone going outside.

It was a harmless joke and my friend saw the funny side of it, so meh, your the only one with that opinion so far.

it WAS a nobbish thing to do...If someone did that to me, I would get pissed off.:angry:

*Me and my friend danny

What was the logic behind evacuating the school because of two people throwing water [Rather nobbish I'd have to say ;)]

Someone set the fire alarm off at my school right before my mock maths GCSE exam that I hadn't revised for and didn't want to do.

Someone set the fire alarm off at my school right before my mock maths GCSE exam that I hadn't revised for and didn't want to do.

Someone????? HMMMM?

EDIT: i love the racoons (AVATAR if anyone is wondering)

My old school was flooded once, and we got to go home for the day. No fires I don't think, although plenty of pointless fire drills.

Ten years ago someone in my French lesson noticed that the pavillion out on the field was on fire. The teacher ran out of the class and rang the fire alarm, so the whole school had to stop lessons, go outside and line up in the normal place - right next to the burning pavillion!

Unfortunately the only things that happened in my schools were fire drills. Better than nothing I suppose.

sorry i'm not to big on abreviations what is j/k

It means you're an idiot. Just Kidding!

Sign in to follow this