N-Europe

NOE Comment about friday's event

demonmike04

I considered this important myself, so I decided to make a topic. Lock and move were appropriate if im wrong mods.

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/news/article.do?elementId=V-nr-Y09dfulRzUxI8nWtQpJgSjVaHrn

I find this very interesting, but it kinda put me off a little. 'This is an event you must not miss. Wii promise'

Wasnt that the main focus of the GC event, proving the wii's promise? Any ways, it seems NOE are going full throttle with this event, maybe their excited because it'd actually be the best thing they report for a long time?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its gotta be announced this month if they plan to launch in this quatre, they need to start the hype-mobile going and making every one aware.

But the fact NOE are teasing so much puts me off, as they are absolutely useless at pleasing the european crowd, I wish they'd prove me wrong, but the only decent thing i've seen them do is get the DS out within 3 months.

This is the show. This is when the release date gets announced. There's no other way they could announce as Nintendo seems to give the TGS a pass. So there.

There wouldn't be a seperate European event if the launch details weren't announced, because that's regional information.

At the very least we'll get in-depth information about various launch games, but stop worrying everyone, something will happen this event and i'd be willing to bet money (if I have any) that Nintendo will announce launch details this week.

Get your hopes up, or i'll force you to!

why are people starting to get worried etc?

Because NOE are totally unreliable and they are building up the hype train for this event. Again, im hoping they prove me wrong.

Cool I cant wait for this event and it says Plus, if you're a VIP 24:7 then make sure you keep an eye on your Lounge later this week for an exclusive Wii-related news just for you.

An impressive display of the wonders of copy and paste every body.

So is everyone else though, IGN etc

I'm just worried. All the conferences (except E3's) have been a total let-down. This isn't E3, so it's still not 100% certain we'll get a launch date, we may get everything else though.

I don't know...i'm just not setting myself up for something fantastic this time. I'm already telling myself we won't see the Wii October, everything i've heard all seems to good to be true. :laughing:

I'm just worried. All the conferences (except E3's) have been a total let-down. This isn't E3, so it's still not 100% certain we'll get a launch date, we may get everything else though.

I don't know...i'm just not setting myself up for something fantastic this time. I'm already telling myself we won't see the Wii October, everything i've heard all seems to good to be true. :laughing:

It will be November, im sure you can wait.

Your forgot to mention that NOE will show something exclusive to the VIPs this week,unless someone mentioned it and I didn't notice.

Yes, a exclusive desktop wallpaper worth 50 stars!

It will be November, im sure you can wait.

I can, yes, i don't want it to be December though..for some reason...just seems longer away then November...mmmmm. :grin: