NEurope

I can't see what the guy is actually doing. Is he wanking or what?

I won a math debate.

I wona mathdebate.

I wanna mastebate.

I want to masturbate.

Yes.

It's actually quite funny: When I recently switched to my current profile picture, some random girl on Facebook remarked in a talk about relationships and the like that I look like I "enjoy single life too much to be able to commit myself to only one girl". :heh: It's so hilarious that my profile picture makes me appear as the "cool" guy who gets all the girls - the direct opposite of who I actually am. I love social experiments. :heh:

Hes dead. :sad:

But to be fair, the video is 20 years old. Still, it's awesome!

"Nice melons! ... There behind you!"

A lesson for all to stop wearing their trousers so low. Your penis could be mistaken for a gun.

I seriously laugh about it everytime I watch it.

Good god thats fantastic.

I actually bit my knuckle whilst watching this. It's pretty much the definition of awkward watching:

I actually bit my knuckle whilst watching this. It's pretty much the definition of awkward watching:

Damn ... :(

Play him off, keyboard cat.

Play him off, keyboard cat.

Dear god I think you're on to something.

I went through all the trouble of actually making that keyboard cat video you suggested. The result is FUCKING HILARIOUS.

I went through all the trouble of actually making that keyboard cat video you suggested. The result is FUCKING HILARIOUS.

i did already. i even posted a link that does it for you automaticaly, its not quiet as nice as your though :)