NEurope

Touché, didn't notice that. Still, I would have made better use of it.

dude. 66k views now. THAT'S AWESOME! You instigated a new level meme :P ReZ... look and learn :P

If it hits 100k I'll be over the moon. It's like a weird internet milestone, create an internet video that's remotely popular...100000 views would seem to me to be remotely popular. Heck, 50k would. It's very odd, I love tracking the stats on the thing now, but the 20+ emails I woke up to find from YouTube with "A new comment has been posted on "Play Him Off Keyboard Cat"" are somewhat irritating :heh:

Youtube have this really cool Insight thing that lets you track a whole ton of statistics, including where in the world it's popular, the hot spots on the video (where people freuqnelty rewind to or navigate away from the video depends on how hot a certain spot in the video is), demographics, how it's being circulated etc. I love all that kind of bullshit so to have a video that let's me see all of this constantly pleases me :heh:

3170_170544280095_813015095_6958603_3372287_n.jpg

I have book full of real exam answers like that!

It's pretty funny.

Just been browsing funnyexamanswers.com. My personal favourites:

sleptwithisboss%27wife.jpg

whereisthex.jpg

Random youtube-age. some of its pretty funny... others are just owwwwww.

Heres another, though some of the clips are repeated.

I think the pole vaulter alone deserves to be posted =D

The guy should have made one video of the best clips.

Youtube have this really cool Insight thing that lets you track a whole ton of statistics, including where in the world it's popular, the hot spots on the video (where people freuqnelty rewind to or navigate away from the video depends on how hot a certain spot in the video is), demographics, how it's being circulated etc. I love all that kind of bullshit so to have a video that let's me see all of this constantly pleases me :heh:

What the.....

Must....know....where

If you watch them actually smash it you can tell it's not actually a Macbook, it's clearly just some old laptop painted white or something. It has stickers on the bottom that the macbook didn't and the battery comes out too easily etc etc. Also it's interesting that they never show you the final close-up of the smashed thing with the apple logo...

Why would that make you smile? Destruction of anything like that is so pointless, and event though it wasn't an expensive thing that doesn't mean that destroying it is okay. I hate destroying electrical equipment, because it's always worth something. Finding it funny = stupid imho

It makes me smile because i think about how people over react when they see it.

Heres another, though some of the clips are repeated.

I think the pole vaulter alone deserves to be posted =D

The guy should have made one video of the best clips.

Major lolz, though the one with the girl on crutches is just plain mean.

2809_163640025095_813015095_6797714_3109755_n.jpg

Brilliant! :D

whereisthex.jpg

I got a question like that on a test and felt inspired by this to mimic this answer.

The teacher looked at me like I was a retard when he returned the tests.

Legend father.

Lmao... you couldn't dream shit like that up :grin:

^ Player :awesome:

Doesn't really apply, but I lol'd at the Pitchfork new headline; "Awful new Liz Phair song on Banana Republic compilation".

I love her for being so shite nowadays. Planned her credibility decline from day 1.

This is officially the best thing I have seen.

Oh lawd, that was just pure brillance :bouncy: