Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The N-Europe Show - Hot Topic #5

Conor_NE

Sorry for the delay guys, we were busy with the name change and various other things - but the new podcast is up for your listening pleasure on the site. Send your browers to http://www.n-europe.com/media/podcast/podcast4.mp3 good folks. There are a few annoying audio ticks in it, we'll try and cut down on them next time, which should be in the normal two weeks schedule.

The Hot Topic in question on the show was about the big release list we have ahead of us. In the mass of q3/q4 games coming on the Wii, DS, Gamecube (well... there's Paper Mario) and the GBA (if you're still into that sort of thing) we want to know what's top of your buying list for the upcoming release frenzy?

Don't start listing everything, we'll be here all night. Let us know what you're interested in folks!

I would also like Zelda, however, I make no such promises as Fierce Link.

Actually, Wii Sports looks to be the title I am most interested in. I'm far too lazy to actually go out and play tennis in the cold, so an indoors solution seems ideal.

Also: Super Smash Brothers Brawl. I lost many an hour at University playing Melee instead of going to lectures.

Twilight Princess and Red Steel are 2 things I'm most looking forward to at the moment.

Also, If the Wii isn't too much, I'm interested in Phantom Hourglass, as Flagship's previous handheld Zelda's (going back to the wonders that were the Oracle games) have all been truly glorious, and very much keeping with the brilliant formula of the legend that is Link's Awakening.

Metroid, marvel ultimate alliance and Zelda[i may get it for gamecube instead as i think the gamecube control is more suited to zelda]

But dude you can now swing the wiimote to swing Links sword, how could you pass up that? Its like a gaming orgasim :bouncy: :bouncy:

......ah crap i need a towel now....