N-Europe

Sony to reveal the Wii Launch Date

pokekid

Argos should just stop their games section. It really is pitiful.

i work for argos, they know nothing about the Wii launch or price etc. their games section is mainly based at people who are buying a console and games... not people who want all the new releases straight away (Argos would never sell any consoles if they didn't have games for them). However, they do get most of the popular games in (for the popular consoles that is). The're just not in the catalogue which is printed 5 months before it's even due to come out.

Gamecube was dropped ages ago but nintendo made a deal with them to keep stocking it, but we rarley sell one and never get any new games in for it :sad: can't really blame them, i blame nintendo and dumbass casual gamers for that.

oh and btw, Argos beat everybody when it comes to ps2 and gameboy (ds too i think but i'm not 100% sure on that one) hardware sales.

worried how short of stock they will be.

Argos are excellent at competitive pricing. They had the biggest allocation of ds last christmas. So will probably end up buying from them.

Must've changed in the last few years then. In the past i've been in their stores and looked at the games section. 10 games max for each console...