N-Europe

What the -

Tellyn

According to IMDB, Noel Appleby played Everard Proudfoot and Alexandra Astin played Elanor Gamgee. Why they're the ones listed I have no idea, but they're not made up people or anything ;)

Thanks for that Shorty. Both characters have 10 seconds of screen time in a three hour movie... AAAAAH! It's alphabetical! OK this ca be locked now I've worked it out. :)

The film is outstanding.

Has anyone seen the new 'Limited Edition' versions? It's just a two-disc set with the theatrical and extended on first disc (on both sides) and even newer features on the second. I don't understand how in this new version they've managed to fit the extended version on a single disc and in the previous (and IMO best) set it stretched over two. Oh well, they seem a bit pointless to me.

My brothers forked out for all three "Special 4 Disc Edition" boxsets for LOTR.

Money well spent if one was to ask. :)

Heck yeah!:yay::bowdown: I got the all 3 extended versions for my Mom. She's a huge fan of the books and movies. But I'm going to have to buy the Extended Fellowship again because the one that I got was the first ones released so it did not come with the little statue.:(