European Wii event on Sept 15th

canand

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argos:

wii_sm.gif

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ArgosBrowseCounts?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&categoryId=42746&languageId=-1&top=N

Move your mouse over the ad, it says "Nintendo Wii launching winter 2006!". They're just messing things up with the PS3 launchdate and all... They even said the Wii's from Sony, like you can see in the other thread :D

He wás at the Japanese event, wasn't he? And he'd make a better choice by coming here instead of the US since they already got the Regginator, and who do we have? Would be pretty unfair if the Americans would get both Iwata and Reggie. By the way, where's Miyamoto? Shouldn't he be at an important conference (one of 'em, that is) like this? Or is he working hard on Mario Galaxy?

Perhaps they believe his the man for the job when he has to announce the dreaded European launch date?!

Actully fuck Argos, i was just thinking, if THEY have the info about a launch in March it means other shops will i.e GAME, Amazon, Gameplay etc and they would be more likely to get the Info than Argos anyways and theres nothing on any of those sites, so im sure its just a mix up.

Actully fuck Argos, i was just thinking, if THEY have the info about a launch in March it means other shops will i.e GAME, Amazon, Gameplay etc and they would be more likely to get the Info than Argos anyways and theres nothing on any of those sites, so im sure its just a mix up.

A member of my family works in a Argos and stated they are crap for games and haven't recieved any details about the Wii.

I'm pretty sure the March 2007 thing is a mistake, but you can't help feeling a little worried.

C|Net

The classic controller--a more conventional-style game pad designed to better control the large library of retro titles available for the system--will be sold separately for $20. When we asked Nintendo about the A/V hookup, they said the system would include an all-in-one composite-component cable much like the one included with the premium Xbox 360. We did not get to see those cables, so take that one with a grain of salt.