N-Europe

N-europe

KKOB

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thus, finally, a stroke of brilliance occured and the perfectly simple name of N-Europe was conceived."

a stroke of brilliance??? wasnt it suggested on the boards? and isnt it very similar to a recently released new Nintendo magazine???

It was suggested back in May by Arc in the staff forums.

But you burnt the logo.

It was symbolism.

Guest Stefkov

i really like the new name, and the logo is great i love the simplicity of it. Revo-europe grew on me though, and had a ring to it. ghuess ill just have to get used to this one.....

Can we assume a change of site logo as well?

The logo's staying. The arrow suggests the whole "Revolution" aspect of Nintendo's theology, which the company is still practicing with the DS and the Wii. Invent, disrupt, revitalise. And its a cute little arrow.

When is the site's design being changed?

The site's gonna stay looking pretty much the same for the moment, though we an idea how to keep it refreshing in the future. Work is more going on a new part of the site, but enough on that.

It was suggested back in May by Arc in the staff forums.

It was symbolism.

Indeed, the burnt Revo-Europe turning to N-Europe is like a Pheonix rising from the ashes. And it was another newsie who suggested the name Ash, not Arc :P

The site's gonna stay looking pretty much the same for the moment, though we an idea how to keep it refreshing in the future. Work is more going on a new part of the site, but enough on that.

WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!?

Indeed, the burnt Revo-Europe turning to N-Europe is like a Pheonix rising from the ashes. And it was another newsie who suggested the name Ash, not Arc :P

Arc was the first find when I searched through the thread about changing the name.