NEurope
darkcloud

Some of you might remember.....

A while back my girlfriend had a miscarriage, well today she just got back from an early pregnancy (yeah we ermmm got carried away again >.<;;) and scan and the baby has survived the first 3 months this time!........... Oh wait..... I never told you guys she was pregnant this time...... Hmmm well now you know......

The baby is apparently due 3 days after my birthday...... I think it's gunna be stealing the limelight a bit. ; ;

So yeah... Just wanted to say that. :heart:

Wooooooooooooo!

Congratulations!

i want a baby :(

ps. happy birthday for 6 months time :p (yep its gunna totally steal the limelight!)

Congrats Darkcloud :D

You'll make a great daddy ;) Good luck and all that!

Yay, congratulations, this is exciting news! I wouldn't advise asking for name suggestions though, some of the ones suggested for Odwin's offspring were pretty bizarre.

Thinking about names already?

If it's a boy call it Squall. If it's a girl call it Tifa.

Congratulations! You still going to uni and such? Or was that someone else...?

Woh fast replies. o.o

If it's a boy call it Squall. If it's a girl call it Tifa.

......No..... =P XD

Thinking of names? Yes and no.... My girlfriend has the name she wants for a boy in mind which is Akira (nope not cause of the anime, but, because of the meaning of the name the way she wants to write it...... yeah..) I dunno what I want though...

Am I still going to Uni? Yup it's only 2 days a week though so I'll be ok.... Gotta work atleast 4 of the other days though. lol Student loan will take care of my living stuff for atleast 3 years. ^^;

Oh and I forgot to mention before, but, it really was cool seeing the baby.. Normally when I've seen these scans it's kinda been like "errmmm where?" but it was so clear today.. The chance of Down Syndrome is apparently below that of someone my girlfriends age and he is a bit bigger then babies are normally at the age. XD He/she is taking after his tall dad. ^^;

Thanks for all the congratulations everyone. ^^

Congratulations, it's worth all the hassle. We waited until we saw our baby to decide on her name - had to see if it suited her!

Im the opposite, I know what I want to name my child already. If I ever have one... (that came off more cryptic than undecisive)

Congratulations, it's worth all the hassle. We waited until we saw our baby to decide on her name - had to see if it suited her!

How can you tell if a name suits a baby? They're all pretty similar.

Thinking of names? Yes and no.... My girlfriend has the name she wants for a boy in mind which is Akira (nope not cause of the anime, but, because of the meaning of the name the way she wants to write it...... yeah..) I dunno what I want though...

Which way is she writing Akira? As far as I know, there are 44 different kanji which could be pronounced that way, although some wouldn't be suitable as a name.

明 (meaning bright) seems to be the most common.

Anyway, I thought Akira was unisex.

Edit: Apparently it is normally used for boys, but occasionally for girls.