N-Europe

RE Isketch Tonight?!

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won the 4 games which I was present in. I declare myself the king.

I left early because it's not much fun with 20 or so people and only getting to draw once.. and then getting a stupid, shitty word when it actually is your turn. I also should've taken some screenshots of some of the drawings coming out, there were some right abominations.

I'll also add that my Heracross was world class.

I left early because it's not much fun with 20 or so people and only getting to draw once.. and then getting a stupid, shitty word when it actually is your turn. I also should've taken some screenshots of some of the drawings coming out, there were some right abominations.

I know what you mean. Some of the words there were terrible that you could never be expected to draw with a mouse. I was mean to draw "Kazooie" and then another one was "Krunch". Wtf?

I know what you mean. Some of the words there were terrible that you could never be expected to draw with a mouse. I was mean to draw "Kazooie" and then another one was "Krunch". Wtf?

You fucking draw Kazooie!? It's not hard.

http://ibanjo.ifrance.com/render/kazooierun.jpg

Failing that you could draw the instrument.

I won the 4 games which I was present in. I declare myself the king.

No no, I'll disagree about your Heracross as I didn't get it. The whole pooint of abominations is all part of the fun.