N-Europe

The Official Leipzig Conference Topic

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe its like a mind trick or something, make it really boring, then unleash all the info in the last 10 minutes. maybe. hoping. please.

Thats a horrid trick to play on us. Although the whole audience maybe asleep so they need to wake them up some how....

This is going to be one big disappointment.

Oh great, a pink DS Lite. Now give us some real news.

The most exciting part of this conference are the model's nipples.

10:54.19 -

She's a top model, apparently. Tall, blonde, with achingly apparent nipples, incidentally. We've pretty much given up on the content of their chat. There's a DS Lite coming out in pink, and I'm really not sure you care about the rest of it - apart from the nipples, maybe. She's posing for Pat now, so we'll put those pictures on the site later, assuming he doesn't keep them for his "private" collection.

10:53.00 -

"Welcome the Nintendo DS Lite in pink!"

A sexy lady walks out, and Pat races down to photograph her. Like a ferret up a drainpipe. Meanwhile, the bass rocks our groins.

09:54.19 -

She's a top model, apparently. Tall, blonde, with achingly apparent nipples, incidentally. We've pretty much given up on the content of their chat. There's a DS Lite coming out in pink, and I'm really not sure you care about the rest of it - apart from the nipples, maybe. She's posing for Pat now, so we'll put those pictures on the site later, assuming he doesn't keep them for his "private" collection.

These eurogamer guys are hilarious

The Pink DS is at least promising (ie more news is coming). I want a date on that, because people at work keep asking.

My live updates; returned with cereal. Also got the mail. Why is the only mail for my incarated sibling?

October 27th, thank you.

Nintendo always start boring, the first 20-40 minutes will be boring, its the end half thats interesting.

If they said Wii Launches tomorrow, pre-orders are open today, 40 Launch titles, £120 for a Standard Wii, £150 for a Special Wii bundle.

would any of you listen to these stats?

nope.

so any interesting info wouldn't be unleashed until they get all the less interesting sales speak rubbish dealt with.

Nintendo always start boring, the first 20-40 minutes will be boring, its the end half thats interesting.

If they said Wii Launches tomorrow, pre-orders are open today, 40 Launch titles, £120 for a Standard Wii, £150 for a Special Wii bundle.

would any of you listen to these stats?

nope.

so any interesting info wouldn't be unleashed until they get all the less interesting sales speak rubbish dealt with.

You may have a very good point.

04:01.51 -

Big Brain Academy, New Super Mario Bros. LOUD MUSIC IN MY EARS. Hotel Dusk 215 (adventure, side on). English Training. Starfox Command. Tomb Raider Legend (also looks side-on). Sudoku Master. Brain Training again. That's it.

04:01.00 -

Trailer reel! Lots of DS games - Super Mini Mario World (seems to be a part of Mario Vs Donkey Kong 2, not a new game). 42 All-Time Classics. Tenchu. Pokemon.