NEurope
somme

Stargate TV Shows

We'll never get to meet the Furlings - the writers will be too scared to ever introduce them now as they've been hyped up by the fans so much. Whatever they did people would be disappointed.

And also the writers have said they regret ever making them up. :(

well it's their own fault, i'm sure if they came up with something good we'd love it... hell i'd even be happy with "we found the furling homeworld, looks like they've been extinct for tens of thousands of years, oh well...but look here's a statue we found of what they look like, and hey look some shit cool technology we can mess with"

Although the little "joke" Furlings in 200 was an awesome gag, as was the whole ep.

Oh yeah who watched Atlantis today?

Teal'c made a guest appearence (with long hair, WTF?), was pretty cool.

Awesome moment:

Teal'c: Indeed

Ronan: You say that alot

Teal'c: Say what

Ronan: *deep voice* Indeed

Teal'c: *small pause* I hadn't noticed

Then a few moments later when Teal'c uses Ronan's gun to shoot a Wraith.

Teal'c *looks at gun and hands back slowly* I would really like a weapon like this

well made me laugh anyway, :D

Man I love Teal'c. Not as much as O Neill though. That guy is a king <3.

JUUUUUUDGE!

Have watched the first five seasons I'm not sure if I should bother watching the next five. It seems like every episode is about the finding some high-tech weapon they can't use because it will hurt the inhabitans of the planet, Earth is on the brink of total annihalition or one of the main characters is about to die, but saved in the 12th hour. It's starting to get very cliche and repitive.

Usually I would urge you to carry on watching but if you havent enjoyed the first 5 seasons it just might not be worth it. There are changes though in season 6 and people do die in the later seasons etc

The Atlantis finale sounds good -

Shepperd returns to Atlantis to find it's 40,000 years in the future, the sea has turned to sand and something has gon horribly wrong

The Atlantis finale sounds good -
Shepperd returns to Atlantis to find it's 40,000 years in the future, the sea has turned to sand and something has gon horribly wrong

The finale already? when? next week (on sky one? or in america?)

That seemed to just fly past how many eps were there:wtf:

The finale already? when? next week (on sky one? or in america?)

That seemed to just fly past how many eps were there:wtf:

4x20 The Last Man. On TV March 7th, 2008 in America. Think we're about about 4 days after.

I've only ever seen a few odd episodes of Stargate (plus the movie) and I've likes it.

The main show just seems too long to start watching.

Is Stargate Atlantis any good? The cast interests me much more in Atlantis, too (well, mainly a few recurring characters - two of them are becoming main cast in season 5).

Atlantis is good but SG-1 is better, Sky Two are back to showing SG-1 Season one during the weekdays at 6pm they show 2 eps, so you can watch it from almost the start, and with 2 eps a day (10 a week) you'll get through most it quickly, if you aren't in home in time to watch, hope you have Sky Plus or a recorder

Yeah, I'm looking forward to any forthcoming Stargate films but I lost track of the series just before the Farscarpe characters came into it. I think that was when it finished on Ch4 and went to Sky, other things changed and I couldn't watch it.

I saw an episode or two (dubbed in French of all things) with John Crichton and Erin from Farscape in it, and it just seemed weird. I've never seen Atlantis but at the time my dad said it was pretty poor so I didn't make the effort to get into it.

Bring on the films!

I think that was when it finished on Ch4 and went to Sky,

It started on Sky One back in 1997. Sky had it first. Although for some reason they've now lost the rights to Season 10.

Well you're likely right, but because I'd been watching it on C4 before we got Sky, I stuck with it until C4 stopped showing it. Then it was other circumstances that made me miss some of it (I think there was a series where O'Neill didn't feature due to being frozen?!) and after that I've not had a chance to catch up.

O'Neill wasn't frozen for a season, it was two eps...i think last eps of season 7, first of season 8, then he took a smaller role in season 8, and wasn't a regular in 9 and 10....i think that's how it went

Yeah he was frozen for the last 10 seconds of season sevens finalé "The Lost City Part 2" and for the first like 15 minutes of the season 8 opening "New Order part 1".

I couldn't watch it on channel 4 as they put it on at the most obscure times and days. 2 in the afternoon on a sunday or something bizarre like that.

just watched the arc of truth, pretty awesome, is it right there are going to be more of these straight to dvd things coming?

Most of the Stargate seasons (SG1 and Atlantis) are only £16.99 in the Play sale. Seems alot better than the previous £40 odd they were charging.

ANd yes, there's another movie coming.

Most of the Stargate seasons (SG1 and Atlantis) are only £16.99 in the Play sale. Seems alot better than the previous £40 odd they were charging.

I was tempted to buy the SG1 boxsets today as I used to have 1-8 but sold them when the US slimline versions were announced. I still think though that im just going to buy the complete boxset when ive got the money to spare.

Great, now, that I'm totally fucking broke!

Its a shame Atlantis season 3 hasnt come down in price yet, im actually getting those ones seperately and ive already got one and two.