N-Europe

Clothes!

Charlie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no style, so it's mostly whatever for me.

Random clothes fact:

I wear a pair of Simpsons Christmas boxers all year round, and they're full of holes and rips. Absolutely trashtastic.

Is it the same pair all year round? I can only manage 4 days out of a pair of boxer shorts.

Normal ways

Back-to-front

inside-out normal

inside-out back-to-front

:)

Penguin, Penguin, Penguin, Penguin!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all what i buy. I love the styles of the polos and some of the stuff they have released is SO cool!

I shop mainly on Ebay! and ASOS! and Topman, Burtons, River Island.

BUY XS! Tight fitting is much cooler then baggy!

I want a trench coat! Khaki green! Where to buy? PLEASE?

I bought some sweet clothes today!

I got a pair of Ben Sherman Jeans today for €21 :eek:, A Fred Perry hoodie for €35 :eek:, a pair of Mustang jeans for €30 :eek:, and a Diesel top for €20 :eek:

God Bless Sales!

Im waiting on a delivery of 4 Ralph Lauren Polo's too.

I love shopping! :D

how is that stuff cheap!!!!! thats like £106 for some clothes!!!!!

I buy all my clothes from very cheap places. I used to get expensive brand name hoodies, hats, jeans, belts, shirts.... Now I only pay a lot of money for shoes. I like to browse skateboarding catelogues for special edition trainers and blow £80 on them. I guess that's why I don't have much left for anything else :p All my jeans used to be full of huge tears... then it became a trendy thing so I started taking extra care with my jeans and actually patched one pair up.

Now I just wear whatever fits. Plain or striped shirts, polo-necks, nearly always wear a hat because I have medium/long hair that I can't be bothered to tidy, jeans that sit on my hips and crumple on top of my decrepit shoes (I have to make them last at said price, so I wear them every day for about 2 years) and a black or olive green shirt/jacket up top if it gets chilly.

I bought my 5 last items of clothing from:

Tesco

Matalan

Mono (basically, a thrift store)

Some punk website I forgot the name of

and a hat from Camden market :grin:

thats more like it. :bowdown:

I have two pairs (well it seems I do) of pants and like three t-shirts. Then I have a pair of shoes. I have many boxers that disappear magically. Yeah, I wear the same clothes for ages or until my mum comes in and takes them for the wash. This usually annoys me as they're generally not dirty or smelly.

As for where they're brought. I have no idea, I don't buy them, just wear them.

I also think I'll need new shoes as I think I've been wearing the same ones for about a year and they're starting to hurt.

Im into jeans and shirts right now. Both kinda baggy. Also rugby shirts when its cold, and jean-shorts (not cutoffs) and flip flops when its hot.

While we are on the subject, does anyone know where i could get a jumper with those thumb hole things? Not the gothic style ones, but if you've seen Road Trip, one like Rubin (the weed smoking guy) wears.