NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Chanser

Petals around the rose game

This is the second time I've seen this game. The last time I got it on my 2nd roll, this time they've made it less obvious but of course once you know the answer it's easy.

Personally I don't see how someone couldn't figure it out within 3 turns, but everyone is different.

I remember someone saying (years ago, maybe from the first time this was posted :p) that apparently the longer you take to get it, the smarter you are, because your brain looks for complex explanations.

I remember someone saying (years ago, maybe from the first time this was posted :p) that apparently the longer you take to get it, the smarter you are, because your brain looks for complex explanations.

I must be REALLY smart the because I can't get it :rolleyes:

The smartest people look up the solution on the internet when they can't figure it out. :-p (like I did last time)

Bill Gates took hours to do this, like me. So I must be as smart as him :P

Erm, I think I don't get it. XD

I missed the first time, then got like, a couple of guesses right (so I thought I had it figured out), and then I got it all completely wrong again. I'm currently too lazy to try and figure out how to do this. ='3

I've already "beaten" this, although it took some time at first, partly becouse I didn't get a name of the game then(ie, I didn't get any clues :/)

Jesus, that was lame. Wasted almost two hours of my life working that out.

Was writing down just the numbers at first then I thought maybe the colours where significant ( blue = water, red = petals, green = stem,thorns).

If I was Bill I would have kicked him in the nuts for wasting my time.

I remember I couldn't do it for shit when it first came to my attention and couldn't now. But then I googled the answer. I'm glad I didn't waste too much time.

such cheaters....

last time this was posted on c-e it took me about 3 tries to figure it out.

Sign in to follow this