Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sig / Avatar request thread [Read first post before requesting]

RedShell

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fresh your dante and conzer signatures are pure awesomeness! Nice work!!!!

I wanted to rate them in the rate my signature but I haven't seen them come up yet :p

Thank-you, I'm sure they will be up there soon enough.

Nice sigs fresh its good to see you branching out a bit :)

Cheers, I used to do all kinds years back but GFX forums demanded something much more technical.

I would like a new sig and basically I have these 4 sigs that I want to animate so they keep changing...so basically an animated .gif. Could anyone help me out if I send them the picures??

Thanks

Actually am I allowed to have an animated gif for a sig??

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I would like a canis canim edit sig.

Text: MoogleViper

Font: any that fits in with the theme of the sig.

Theme: canis canim edit.

Size: no preference.

Shape: rectangle, although I'm not too fussy so creator's choice.

Images: preferably one of Jimmy (the main character), would also like the game logo on the sig c8883a6fd4a5eb81bdfa4213e8a2e94b_n.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Don't let people like him get to you. It may not seem like it but a lot of people appreciate the effort that you have put into this forum.

That's kind of you but don't worry it's not just him. It's the general rudeness, arrogance and disrespect of certain (some respected) members and simply the fact that I don't want to be a doormat for the forum. Maybe some other time.

That's kind of you but don't worry it's not just him. It's the general rudeness, arrogance and disrespect of certain (some respected) members and simply the fact that I don't want to be a doormat for the forum. Maybe some other time.

Well it's your choice. Don't worry you aren't the only person that has noticed it. Just take a look at Ford Prefect for example. Nobody was as big a dick as him and he seemed to be reveered by a few mods and admins as well as a lot of other members. Just don't let other people stop you from doing something you enjoy.

Well it's your choice. Don't worry you aren't the only person that has noticed it. Just take a look at Ford Prefect for example. Nobody was as big a dick as him and he seemed to be reveered by a few mods and admins as well as a lot of other members. Just don't let other people stop you from doing something you enjoy.

Well I increasingly didn't enjoy it, I think I spoke to motion about it once. My quality of work fell and I just felt like I was grinding them out. Not fun.

However since stopping I've made a few for myself and I feel they maybe back to the award winning (well only one award but whatever) standard they were before.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!