NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

The Way You Look

Love that goatee Dan mate :)

I'm fine with how I look, birth defect on my left hand which I've had since birth, which I got to grips with, I feel too skinny sometimes though. No girlfriend, no problem..

Maybe if you stop being such a jerk, you'll have those "friend" things you see everyone else enjoying. That might help.

I hate my hair, most people seem to, although it always annoys me when people have great hair that does whatever they want and yet they still complain. My hair needs straightening to look anything less than ridiculous, otherwise I get waves that seem to move completely in defiance of the laws of gravity.

The only thing I like about myself is peircings and the colour of my hair. If I could, I'd make myself a little shorter, and my neck a little shorter too (I'm self conscious that it's too long, although no-body else has ever said so, or agrees with me about it).

I used to have bad skin, I actually went on a drug to sort it out, that shit was miraculous. You might consider it self-centred but it stopped me being bullied in year 9 of secondary school.

Regarding plastic surgery, I wouldn't be interested in anyone with fake boobs - that would just be weird to me. Might as well squeeze a stress ball or a bowl of jelly - where's the fun in that? Also Lea from BB? Really, really ugly. But if she did it to help with her midlife crisis and it made her feel better, cool :) Also... now that I think about it - if a girl I was really into wanted a boobjob, I wouldn't be against it if she really wanted it, although I'd tell her it was unecessary from my standpoint (although depending on the time of a month, a comment like that which we blokes think is fair could spin into an argument.) As for personal plastic-surgery. Not interested, but who knows how self-conscious I'll become about aging in 20-30 years?

I was kidding. I love my life. I have everything I want, and need.

Look!! I'm smiling!

aberyuichibn2.jpg

No complaints with how I look, It's never held me back from anyone/anything.

Is red hair a good or bad thing? I have a slight tint, which I have no problem with. Would you guys be proud?

Also I hate having just two arms . . . etc

No complaints with how I look, It's never held me back from anyone/anything.

Is red hair a good or bad thing? I have a slight tint, which I have no problem with. Would you guys be proud?

Also I hate having just two arms . . . etc

Aye the two arms thing sucks, I wanna play bass and guitar at the same time. Or wank and talk on msn at the same time, either way. Rooh, aaah, Rooh, aaah! Clear the sins Rooh, Be blessed within, aaah!, Look upon Rooh, St. Micheals wings, aaah! Dont agree with the religious lyrics but damn I love Innerspirit by Soulfly

Well, although I'm not unhappy with my looks, I am not goodlooking. I get acne and have done for years, which is really my only problem. I never seems to go away though, I've tried hundreds of creams and face washes and moisturisers, but I feel that it's getting pointless now, and I shall have them for the rest of my life.

Please read my other post.... I could show you comparative pictures between how my face looked then and now, but, honestly I would be too embarresed.... >.<;; It's just a shame I couldn't find this out earlier as I am left with some constant reminders of how cack my skin was. >.>;;

Yay, i've found my lush buddy. It's great stuff, isn't it? It definitely helps if you have dry or sensitive skin.

Yup it most certainly is.... My house kind of has a bit too much lush stuff in it now, most of which probably won't be used..... My girlfriend got a job at Lush in covent gardens for a while and ermmm free stuff > space in the bathroom. lol

The one thing i hate about myself is my insane curly hair, I don't mind the rest.

Society needs a new kind of hat to wear, in my personal opinion. Something a little dressy but affordable.

I'm tall and thin and that's about the where the good things stop. I wear glasses, have a big nose and my hair sucks, I never know what to do with it.

Please read my other post.... I could show you comparative pictures between how my face looked then and now, but, honestly I would be too embarresed.... >.<;; It's just a shame I couldn't find this out earlier as I am left with some constant reminders of how cack my skin was. >.>;;

Yup it most certainly is.... My house kind of has a bit too much lush stuff in it now, most of which probably won't be used..... My girlfriend got a job at Lush in covent gardens for a while and ermmm free stuff > space in the bathroom. lol

haha, i still got pictures of us at the Hideo Kojima meetup, altho i looked like a bum, i had the flu, u could see shit up my nose, no one will see that pic.

haha, i still got pictures of us at the Hideo Kojima meetup, altho i looked like a bum, i had the flu, u could see shit up my nose, no one will see that pic.

XD Them pics of me are probably quite bad, but, they are by no means the worst..... The pic of me at my girlfriends birthday that year....... Wow. lol

Like a lot of girls, I would like to magically lose a certain amount of fat. When I first started going out with my boyfriend my weight was at its lowest - its yoyoed a lot since then, and now Im the heaviest I have ever been. Id rather work it off than have any lipo (though Id like the tops of my thighs done one day since it never leaves there), so its my own fault really for not getting off my arse and working out. Id also like my front two teeth filed, and the whole lot whitened. Im also not too keen on my lips, which are a bit thin. Unrealistically, I would like thinner and longer legs as theyre the part of my body I most hate, but I dont think that will be happening any time soon. Other than that, I think Im ok with how I look. I get days when I think Im monstrous, but I get over it. I think it helped when I finally came to terms with having a huge arse; once you get over that, the rest doesnt seem so bad ;)

Starving yourself is useless, as your body slows your metabolism to try and conserve your fat resources and prevent damage to your organs. This also means that it adapts to what you are eating, so if you lose some weight and go back to eating normally, you will regain the old weight as your body now thinks that you're overeating. It also has a dire effect on your skin, teeth, bones, hair etc. Weighing yourself is also not a sensible idea if youre exercising to tone up; muscle weighs more than fat, so as you burn off fat reserves and replace them with muscle, you wont appear necessarily to have lost much weight at all. Best bet is to measure things like your waist or whatever, perhaps by having a pair of snug trousers to try on; as they become looser, you will know that youre losing inches of fat.

I had some real problems with my skin a few years ago, when I developed a patch of acne shortly after changing pills. I tried countless products on it and nothing helped; thankfully it cleared up after another change. The old scars have only just now pretty much faded; luckily it was at the side of my face and usually hidden by hair (which probably didnt help stopping the spots in the first place).

________

CHEVROLET EL CAMINO SPECIFICATIONS

Edited by Johelian

Without trying to induce flashbacks to Offermans reign of terror, I seem to recall you having very little to complain about :)

I'm happy with my looks. Why? Because most people want to sleep with me. Is that being big-headed? No. Unfortunately it's true. Unfotunately? Yes it gets rather annoying.

I would just like to say, that I think Jo IS a very pretty girl, her name is the beginning of the Poem Jojoushi, which in english translates to :

Though the seasons change the colors so many times

This feeling will never wither

Quivering like a flower

Thinking of you

The words we play are a comforting melody

Just as long as you're next to me

If it's so I won't lose those smiling eyes

Even for the nights when we can't see the twinkling of the stars

I'll wrap you up like the sunlight that pours in through the trees

This is my unchanging oath

If it's a dream, if the dream is like this then I won't care

We'll face towards the loving light that shines brightly in tomorrow

Because even the happiness is real

The love to you is alive in me. wo- every day for love.

You are aside of me wo- every day.

How you gently alleviate

Even the remaining sad memories

Blown by that soft, familiar wind, like it's playing games

It gets out of the way as the radiant you takes me away

Though the seasons change the colors so many times

This feeling will never wither, like a flower

If it's a dream, if the dream is like this then I won't care

My heart is colored in the loving brightness that overflows

Forever, thinking of you

The love to you is alive me. wo- every day for love.

You are aside of me wo- every day

I'm happy with my looks. Why? Because most people want to sleep with me. Is that being big-headed? No. Unfortunately it's true. Unfotunately? Yes it gets rather annoying.

Want to swap?

I feel your pain :heh:.

I'll be walking down the street, pussy be falling out my pockets. I'm like, watch your step, thats mine.

Also, on a random note: I hate make up.

I'd rip my face off and start again if i could...

i second that..........about myself i mean:D

lol. Obviously I'd rather be attractive than not...but people often look at you and think, "I'd like to fuck that."

If you're not so attractive they won't think that, will talk to you, and if they get on with you, will probably marry you in 10 years. They'll want to get to know you.

lol. Obviously I'd rather be attractive than not...but people often look at you and think, "I'd like to fuck that."

If you're not so attractive they won't think that, will talk to you, and if they get on with you, will probably marry you in 10 years. They'll want to get to know you.

I dont think there is one guy on this forum that would prefer your second option

lol probably not. But from what a lot of people are saying, looks like thats what they are. :p