NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

The Way You Look

I hate my life

Maybe if you stop being such a jerk, you'll have those "friend" things you see everyone else enjoying. That might help.

I hate my hair, most people seem to, although it always annoys me when people have great hair that does whatever they want and yet they still complain. My hair needs straightening to look anything less than ridiculous, otherwise I get waves that seem to move completely in defiance of the laws of gravity.

The only thing I like about myself is peircings and the colour of my hair. If I could, I'd make myself a little shorter, and my neck a little shorter too (I'm self conscious that it's too long, although no-body else has ever said so, or agrees with me about it).

I used to have bad skin, I actually went on a drug to sort it out, that shit was miraculous. You might consider it self-centred but it stopped me being bullied in year 9 of secondary school.

Regarding plastic surgery, I wouldn't be interested in anyone with fake boobs - that would just be weird to me. Might as well squeeze a stress ball or a bowl of jelly - where's the fun in that? Also Lea from BB? Really, really ugly. But if she did it to help with her midlife crisis and it made her feel better, cool :) Also... now that I think about it - if a girl I was really into wanted a boobjob, I wouldn't be against it if she really wanted it, although I'd tell her it was unecessary from my standpoint (although depending on the time of a month, a comment like that which we blokes think is fair could spin into an argument.) As for personal plastic-surgery. Not interested, but who knows how self-conscious I'll become about aging in 20-30 years?

Maybe if you stop being such a jerk, you'll have those "friend" things you see everyone else enjoying. That might help.

I love you. I really do. :heh:

I agree with you on the plastic surgery thing, too. It doesn't really appeal to me, but each to their own.

I forgot to mention that my nose has quite a big kink in it! It's quite a big nose, too, which doesn't help. :heh:

I'm not sure how it got that way, but i don't like it. I told my girlfriend that i don't like it, and she said that it was good because it was like a characteristic or something. Deep down, i agree with her, but just looking at it is like meh.

I wish I could rid myself of the rigid steel exoskeleton that holds my frail human bones together, but what you gonna do.

Just yesterday I tore a barista's arm clean off when she passed me my chai latte.

Blood and coffee everywhere.

Pulsar isn't it?

If you're having trouble shaving, invest in the following:

Gillette M3 Power razor

King of Shaves shaving gel

Nivea for Men aftershave balm

i think that's the razor i have. green is it? it's so cool, taking it real slow with it really helps, as the vibrations make the hairs stand up, which brings me to...

Shaving with the grain means that your shaving in the direction in which the hair grows.

If you shave in a downward motion, that is shaving with the grain.

Shaving in an upward motion is going against it. This is quite bad, and i've found that you take off quite a bit of skin, too. Lovely. :heh:

The upside of shaving against the grain means that you get a smoother shave. But, if you use moisturiser or cream, you'll have nice looking skin if you shave with the grain.

i find the vibrating wet shave means i can shave with the grain and get near enough the same closeness as with going agianst the grain. firstly i'll wash with the aforementioned dove, then taking it really slow, with plenty of hot water and loads of sensitive skin foam (gilette's own or nivea seem to do the trick) the vibrations make the hairs stand up ready to be trimmed down really close. usually after a shave i'll gently flick the razor against the grain over a couple of bits where the hairs seem to be harder to shave (chin, back of the jaw, side of my mouth). splashing my face with freezing cold water afterwards, patting it dry, thn applying the nivea balm works a treat. heartily recommended, as it takes no time at all in general even with taking it slow, as one pass with the that razor does the trick it seems.

Regarding plastic surgery, I wouldn't be interested in anyone with fake boobs - that would just be weird to me. Might as well squeeze a stress ball or a bowl of jelly - where's the fun in that? Also Lea from BB? Really, really ugly. But if she did it to help with her midlife crisis and it made her feel better, cool :) Also... now that I think about it - if a girl I was really into wanted a boobjob, I wouldn't be against it if she really wanted it, although I'd tell her it was unecessary from my standpoint (although depending on the time of a month, a comment like that which we blokes think is fair could spin into an argument.) As for personal plastic-surgery. Not interested, but who knows how self-conscious I'll become about aging in 20-30 years?

i had a friend and she had plastic surgery. she didn't really need it done but she had the boob job anyway. they looked fine in clothes but we were all on holiday last year and she sunbathed topless, they looked ridiculous when she lay down (and we're only talking maybe a c cup!). she even stretched one day and her nipples ended up pointing in different directions, and seeing her pull them back into shape was horrible meh lol!

she let me feel them one day in the pool, and i have to say that even though they weren't solid like some fake ones (i imagine - like lea's) they felt like those gel stress balls - yuck! she even said she had no feeling in one, and the other she could feel it but it wasn't sexual anymore... what's the point then?!

I'm fairly happy with my looks. I'm 6'2 but I only weigh 9.5 stone so I'm pretty skinny. I play that up with my style though so its alright by me. Skinny shirts FTW.

I really like my hair. so long as I can keep it under reasonable control. It's very thick and dark so I try to keep it in tip top condition if possible. Not that I ever brush it. I tend to towel dry it and leave it. I've also decided to keep it shorter than I used too. I let it grow before but it gave me no end of hassle so off it came this summer and it's staying off.

I'm alright with my face, too. besides my pretty impressive nasal features (the only thing i got off my mum. grreeat). oh, and my right eye is way smaller than my left. anyone else got that shit?

Most of the time I'm fine with how I look, no major problems :heh: ..but I've never had a lot of confidence in my physical appearence. Not really bothered anymore, but here's a question.. which hair is the way to go :wink:

This (from last year/2 years ago)

c3102d87.jpg

Or This (from a few months ago, except imagine it a bit longer, though I got it cut last month (which I kinda regret))

Me2.jpg

..and note that the scruffiness around the face has gone :indeed: much neater now..

i wash everyday, shower everyday, and shave a few times a week. I basically like to look good all the time.

To me it boosts my confidence if i goto town, pub etc looking handsome and in my decent clothes :).

the hair changes alot nearly every 6 months i change it to something new. Currently growing the front while at back its very short. Soon will prob get highlights at the front.

Currently my hair looks alright just wish it would grow quicker gah

5'8, 62 KG. Im pretty skinny but it aint a problem, I dont look ill. Before I joined the navy I had thick hair down to the middle of my nose and was really pale. Didnt shave much either but Im blonde so I can get away with it. Now I have short hair, which I hatebut my shoulders have got a little bigger from all the press ups so it aint all bad. I wear glasses too, sorta ruins my face which is a shame as apparently its quite good. Also I always look shit in photos, no matter if I look great it will always turn out crap.

I reckon I look alright, some of the time anyway. I haven't had a hair cut since Easter, it's gone through the floppy crappy look and has since entered what my mate termed "the rugged celtic warrior." This only occurs if I go through a pretty annoying set of actions after a shower of a) patting dry, b) applying hair styling stuff and blow drying, c) sitting in a big wooly hat until hair is dry. If I don't go through this it goes into a massive curly bush, not attractive. Elsewhere, I like my eyes, bluer then royal blood and my eyebrows are pretty nice (right one has an interesting scar from a car accident. My nose is a bit big, but plastic surgery on it would get a hell no from me. As for me skin, I get a few spots occasionally around chin/ lower jaw area and it is occassionally dry but other then that it's fairly good, which is odd considering I'm like leather face when it comes to shaving. Crap disposible razor, a splash of water then hack away. With the grain, against the grain and sometimes in the grain as I slice off a bit of skin.

Edit: I also have to agree that Lush products are the absolute bomb.

I find that when i shave with the grain, my skin gets pretty rough. When I shave against the grain, the shave is closer and it feels fine afterwards.

Definately getting the new Gilette shaver called Fusion. Looks awesome!!!

I can't believe it took a page and a half for the sexy beast joke :/

Anyways, a couple of you probably know what I look like. I'm not happy with it or unhappy with it, the only think i'd rather not have is my spots. Even thats clearing up so :)

Also, my hair has got to the point where all I need to do to make it look semi decent is just brush it down so it doesn't look like I got out of bed. No styling, nothing. <3 long hair.

According to my sister I look like a chav today.

Fred Perry White hoodie

Ben Sherman Jeans....

I dont think i do.......do I?

I wear glasses too, sorta ruins my face which is a shame as apparently its quite good. Also I always look shit in photos, no matter if I look great it will always turn out crap.

then go out and spend money on glasses that accentuate your face (i sounded like a big woman there but u get my point)

Okay, im gonna be brave and join this thread. I tend to feel very mixed about my looks - somedays i dont mind how i look, other days i hate my looks. I like my eyes, i have mixed feelings about my nose, sometimes like it sometimes not, like my lips except in many pictures it looks like i'm wearing lipstick :indeed: I can safely say im not looking the best i could, but that'll come in time.

I wasnt saying that you were anorexic or anything mate :grin: ! Infact you're obviously really healthy if you eat regularly and exercise alot. Sorry if i implied anything.

Nah it was more of a rant toward More! Which I actually read the article about today (no I don't read more, I mentioned it to my friend and she had More! on her).

Anyway. As far as plastic surgery (I did actually create a thread a while back). When I'm older I may get a bit of 'tweaking', but right now I could do with rhinoplasty (nose job). When I was young I smacked my nose against a windowsil and ever since it hurts if you tap it, even lightly, when I have a blocked nose it seems to affect my tear ducts and stuff and I start crying. And then a few weeks ago I banged it again (not as bad as before). So its either have the surgery, or wait until I need the surgery.

I hate how I look, but I don't mind too much because apparently Jo (my gf) thinks I'm attractive :wtf: heheh....So i try not to worry too much.

I hate it when my hair goes all crazy & spots, though I don't get them nearly as badly anymore.

I'm more than happy with the giant man monster look.

Suits me down to the ground, which would be a lot closer otherwise.

Nah it was more of a rant toward More! Which I actually read the article about today (no I don't read more, I mentioned it to my friend and she had More! on her).

Anyway. As far as plastic surgery (I did actually create a thread a while back). When I'm older I may get a bit of 'tweaking', but right now I could do with rhinoplasty (nose job). When I was young I smacked my nose against a windowsil and ever since it hurts if you tap it, even lightly, when I have a blocked nose it seems to affect my tear ducts and stuff and I start crying. And then a few weeks ago I banged it again (not as bad as before). So its either have the surgery, or wait until I need the surgery.

if i were you i'd look into it soon mate, just incase you bang it again and it goes beyond full repair :S if it's sore all the time, even with a light tap, i'd seriously get to your doctor and enquire about surgery.

I'm fairly happy with my looks. I'm 6'2 but I only weigh 9.5 stone so I'm pretty skinny. I play that up with my style though so its alright by me. Skinny shirts FTW.

I really like my hair. so long as I can keep it under reasonable control. It's very thick and dark so I try to keep it in tip top condition if possible. Not that I ever brush it. I tend to towel dry it and leave it. I've also decided to keep it shorter than I used too. I let it grow before but it gave me no end of hassle so off it came this summer and it's staying off.

I'm alright with my face, too. besides my pretty impressive nasal features (the only thing i got off my mum. grreeat). oh, and my right eye is way smaller than my left. anyone else got that shit?

to elaborate

947692372_l.jpg

Well, although I'm not unhappy with my looks, I am not goodlooking. I get acne and have done for years, which is really my only problem. I never seems to go away though, I've tried hundreds of creams and face washes and moisturisers, but I feel that it's getting pointless now, and I shall have them for the rest of my life.

Well, although I'm not unhappy with my looks, I am not goodlooking. I get acne and have done for years, which is really my only problem. I never seems to go away though, I've tried hundreds of creams and face washes and moisturisers, but I feel that it's getting pointless now, and I shall have them for the rest of my life.

:cough: green tea :cough:

Hmm... I'm pretty happy with my looks. I think I should gain a few pounds because I'm underweight. (My BMI is 17.5) But I think I'm in a pretty good physical condition. And I think my hair is boring. Some of my friends say that I should use wax or something.

I like some bits of me but not others, i hate my hair. I can only do something with the fringe (stick it up almost vertical) which i got bored of ages ago, and cant seem to do anything with (i blame the gel/putty) my hair only starts behaving when its had about 3 days of gel in it (i use the fructus surf hair stuff). I could do with losing some weight (yeah exercise, im thinking about a rowing machine) other than that im happy :)