NEurope
dabookerman

This Shit is F**CKED

Oh god Books, didnt your mom ever teach you how to damp dust?

Seriously though, where do you find shit like this?

Woah, that looks like a ton of fun. All you need is a bottle of vodka and a match...

This shit is fucked? No, this fucked is shit.

What on earth is that all about? Psychotic art?

Not sure, but there are going to be crap loads of moths/butterflies in a few weeks.

They cant be silkworms that are actually used for producing silk. The oriental silk worm is actually extinct in the wild.

They only exists in huge farms that produce silk, and if people keep them as pets. They have become domesticated and cannot survive in the wild. the catapillers have lost the ability to crawl and the moths have lost the ability to fly. tis a shame, i guess thats what 3500 years of domestication does to a species.

I'll have a look to try and find what they are. They could be a smaller species of silkmoth (of which there are about 1200 :P). those black spots look pretty distinctive, im sure onespecies will have them. If thats a mulberry tree (anyone know) then they are most definaterly a species of silkmoth.

WTF. Why would anyone let all that happen. And how the hell did so many get there.

They cant be silkworms that are actually used for producing silk. The oriental silk worm is actually extinct in the wild.

They only exists in huge farms that produce silk, and if people keep them as pets. They have become domesticated and cannot survive in the wild. the catapillers have lost the ability to crawl and the moths have lost the ability to fly. tis a shame, i guess thats what 3500 years of domestication does to a species.

I'll have a look to try and find what they are. They could be a smaller species of silkmoth (of which there are about 1200 :P). those black spots look pretty distinctive, im sure onespecies will have them. If thats a mulberry tree (anyone know) then they are most definaterly a species of silkmoth.

Your knowledge of Moth Culture is intriguing to say the least. Zoology nut?

lol, i used to bereally interested in animals in general when i was younger, used to read loads about various bugs. For some reason i can remember it all.

Gotta feel sorry for the poor moths anyway, the ones that are farmed for silk are boiled alived while in their cacoons. The cacoon is made for a single strand of silk, and so if the moth hatched it would ruin the silk. So they boil them, which also breaks the glue that holds the strands together.

This is so much crueler than any type of intensive farming done on mammals, but moths arent cute and cudely so people don't protest against it. RIGHTS FOR MOTHS i say.

I thought they made them spin certain shapes by putting them in weird shaped pots and so forth.

This is so much crueler than any type of intensive farming done on mammals, but moths arent cute and cudely so people don't protest against it. RIGHTS FOR MOTHS i say.

I doubt moths have as advanced a CNS as animals, and so wouldn't feel it that much. But yeah, I agree that they shouldn't do this for a type of cloth. I'm boycotting Silk!

Well there must be a crazy set of ecological factors going on for such an event to happen. I mean seriously the amount of them is impossible really from an environment support in that sense. They have fucking owned every piece of vegitation in those shots though.

Not a single leaf on any of those trees.