NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Social

Pokemon Snap Wii sequel?

So I was browsing trough an issue of N64 magazine with the label " How Nintendo's Gamecube will DESTROY Microsoft's Xbox and Sony's PS2 " ( rofl )

And near the end it had some fun parody on Pokémon Snap. Then it got me thinking. Using the Wii remote as a camera would be fun!

I found Pokémon Snap on N64 really original but short, but I had a lot of fun with it. So imagine that you hold the controller like a camera and you go trough the game like that. with a real camera :D. The speaker could even make a photo click sound :D.

Woot !

what do u guys think?

I quite liked Pokemon Snap too, but doubt it would get a sequel.

I would like to see that kind of game.

Even if it's not pokemon it would be great anyway. Some safary photoshoot or something.

Pokemon Snap is great! I loved it and still have it. It would be great if it would get a sequel on the Wii.

I loved Pokemon Snap dearly and am praying for a sequel. It's one of the few FPS's I enjoy playing. I'm hoping for it to be revealed at Leizpeg.

Heh, pokemon snap was great, sitting to see who could get the best photo of a certain pokemon was soo cool.

I DEMAND A SEQUEL.

I'd like to see a sequel as well, but next time, I hope it isn't on rails, but you are able to control the character freely.

Does snap count as an fps? I guess you're shooting photos.. but it;'s not a standard fps.

Pokémon snap was freaking awesome, if its on the vitural console ill be downloading it quicker than a quick thing. A wii sequel on if dreams come true.

Does snap count as an fps? I guess you're shooting photos.. but it;'s not a standard fps.

Your still shooting things. (Shooting pictures)

Meh, im not sure if it is an fps or not, but it should be.

A sequel wouldn't be a bad idea, but I really hope that if there is a sequel, it's not one of the games they might show off on the 23rd, because it's not a game that I really need for the console.

we already have a sequel, it's called nintendogs!

*brief silence*....What on EARTH are you talking about?

-2 cool points taken from you, sir.

My thoughts exactly...

nintendogs to me is basically a more advanced version of pokemon snap in that you look at your little dog/pokemon and thats about it.

nintendogs to me is basically a more advanced version of pokemon snap in that you look at your little dog/pokemon and thats about it.

You havent even played Pokemon snap, have you? It is nothing like Nintendogs and you dont look after pokemon in this game, it was a spinoff game which was absolutely awesome.

Maybe he was thinking of Hey You Pikachu!

As I said, I doubt we'll get a sequel, but it being on the VC would be nice.

Pokemon snap is amazing. I also demand a pikmin 3 for wii (you would literally have to pluck and throw your pikmin).

Maybe he was thinking of Hey You Pikachu!

Hmm maybe, but you dont exactly look after pikachu in that game, it was more of a mario party pokemon themed thing, wel thats what i gathered when i read about it.

i went to my friend and we did most of levels again :santa: i so wish for a sequel! i even had the special pokemon yellow and blue n64, HARDCORE :D

Biggest problem I had with snap was the inability to walk around. Being stuck on a rail really sucked :(

AH screw it you win pokemon snap and nintendogs ftw, riiiiidddgggeee raaaaccceeerrrr, massive damage, $599 dollers,playstation portable happy?

Sign in to follow this