NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
BGS

Anyone fancy a pint?

Of course!!

I have a dream.

Where there is an R-E pub in every town and every city in europe.

That is all.

I'm going to have one in about half hr it looks like, but cheers for the offer. :awesome:

old rosie is the best stuff known to man. cheap, tasty and extremely potent.

Of course the R-E pub serves old rosie!

Aw man, you're just depressing me.......Ive to go to work in a Pub in less than an hour. Bank Holiday in Ireland so Im pretty screwed over with work these few days.

I'd love a pint.....

in the pub i used to drink in i'd usually drink stella from a 2pint pitcher. if i was bored or pissed off after a bad shift i'd have a 4 pint pitcher instead.

for some reason i used to get funny looks off people.....

up here now i can only get stella in half pints, talk about poxy!

I had a pint and a half of bud in hooters when i was in the states it was called the big daddy

I had a pint and a half of bud in hooters when i was in the states it was called the big daddy

You went in hooters in the states and talk about the beer? What about the girls with big tats?! :p

Bud? Pint and a half? Big? Daddy? Big Daddy?

Christ.

More of a Carlsberg Export man myself.

Yeah, sure, I'm going to be in hull in a couple of weeks with a mate anyway, so you wanna go out then?

It is my dream to open a hauge pub and call it The Bard's Tavern. That is my only aspiration in life.

larger is vile

gimme anything with vodka or malibu and im sorted ;)

Just had a Stella Artois, nothing beats Belgian beer. I don't drink that often unless I go out or just really really want a pint.

I despise beer - but I lurve whisky. I only drink it absolutely straight - any other way is just plain wrong.

I despise beer - but I lurve whisky. I only drink it absolutely straight - any other way is just plain wrong.

so no jameson with ice?

I will join you for a nice cold pint of Kronenbourg, I dont like stella its evil stuff would rather drink my own Pee, stella is called wife beater for a reason! also nothing beats a nice cold fosters shandy on a really hot day!

There's gotta be three, maybe four good ice cubes in there. Not the ones with the holes through the centre, either.

I will join you for a nice cold pint of Kronenbourg, I dont like stella its evil stuff would rather drink my own Pee, stella is called wife beater for a reason! also nothing beats a nice cold fosters shandy on a really hot day!

if you get a truely good pint of stella, (which can be hard to do depending on pubs and the idleness of the staff on how often they clean the lines) it beats pretty much any other lager going. ask for fosters, its fucking poison same as carling....

Just had a Stella Artois, nothing beats Belgian beer. I don't drink that often unless I go out or just really really want a pint.

Stella is an abortion of a drink compared to most other Belgian Beers ffs.

Sign in to follow this