Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

what is your specialty?

mcj metroid

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was pokemon quiz just for the 150 pokemon i would rule supreme.How come quizes don't happen on this forum that often.Anywhere wehere i can take ye on?

I am a nerd on the following things

. Musical Instruments

. Star Trek

. ER

do u know much about sythns?i'm looking for one but am a bit stuck at the moment.

Listen yeah, its the same thing with pokemon, if we were to have a contest like 4 years ago, i would of whipped your ass at a Buffy quiz good. dont forget

1) Would have, not would of :p

2) Yes, you would have as I didn't watch Buffy four years ago

3) Do you know what poodle-balling is?

You poodle-balled when you were 15? You slut.

Anyway this is getting a bit silly and off topic.

Obviously my speciality is Veronica Mars, and a lot of things relating to it (actors, crew, music, merchandise etc)

No offence Ash, but how the hell do you enjoy such a mincy show?

Wow, i'm in a bastard mood today ;)

Murder, suicide, deception, crime, violence, arson, scandel, underage sex (as in like 16, not 12) and drug use. Its hardly Queer Eye.

Guest Jordan
Murder, suicide, deception, crime, violence, arson, scandel, underage sex (as in like 16, not 12) and drug use. Its hardly Queer Eye.

24 has all that, only it has Bauer so theres no need for sex. Seriously, though I can't see the excitement in it all. I actually sat down and watched it only to think afterwards "What the hell did i watch that for again?"

24 has all that, only it has Bauer so theres no need for sex. Seriously, though I can't see the excitement in it all. I actually sat down and watched it only to think afterwards "What the hell did i watch that for again?"

Different folks and all that. I watched two episodes of 24 and never bothered watching any more. Im sure its a fine show but it seemed like a stereotypical guys wet dream to me. I much prefer teenage angst and I care not what people think of that.

(By the way, that wasnt a list of how the show is manly, but rather non-mincy)

To be frank I've never liked action films or war films or anything like that. They tend to be shallow so the idea of that on a weekly basis puts me off. Plus the idea that someone has such a bad day once every year (or other year whatever) seems too unrealistic to me. Yeah yeah, suspend your disbelief and all that but at the end of the day I'd rather watch Bell than Sutherland.

And, more superficially but still important, its very pretty. I repeat (with a different link), its very pretty. I'll shut up.

(Rambling is also a speciality of mine)

Nintendo Nerd

Xbox1 Nerd

Nerd on World of warcraft stuff

Nerd on Cars - makes, models, prices etc)

Nerd on WWE - me and my bro talk quite abit bout wrestling since we have been watching WWE nearly every week for around 12 years now :)

Nerd on big brother

im sick to death of coloured text i dont even bother reading posts now unless in standard colour (so you can imagine how many of bards posts ive scrolled past)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!