NEurope
Helmsly

Sonic And The Secret Rings

If the site is reliable, then I'm buying it. I want that game, and at that price...I can't say no.

well here's some of the feedback off hotdeals:

I know people who have used it with no problems, but I am yet to use it myself.

Yes iv used them before. Not from their site though,they alos sell as a market seller on Amazon, thats were i purchased one of the products. The reciept had there website on it, so im sure its this website.

Purchased Perfect Dark Zero Limited Edition from them, top service. The game came sealed, though there are reports that some of the games they sell come in second-hand condition...

I simply cannot resist it at that price....

well here's some of the feedback off hotdeals:

I simply cannot resist it at that price....

Fuck it, lets do it Flamedude! :D

Buy it. You won't be disappointed. (unless they just rob your money).

Buy it. You won't be disappointed. (unless they just rob your money).

Yeah I'm gonna get it, have wanted it but just couldn't afford it...but with student loan coming on monday, the world is my oyster....

Yeah I'm gonna get it, have wanted it but just couldn't afford it...but with student loan coming on monday, the world is my oyster....

When you going to order it? Now? Or Monday?

I think now. Cmaaaan, lets do eet.

I ordered it too :)

Maybe I should get a Wii at some point LOL. I'm getting the console for my birthday in July (although I'll probably get it in June), but I've already got a library of games :D

Woohoo!

Maybe I should get a Wii at some point LOL.

*slaps own head*

Yeah, you should really get a Wii. It's essential for playing Wii games.

Yeah, you should really get a Wii. It's essential for playing Wii games.

Not really - the games are motion-control activated when I spin the discs on the desk :laughing:

Edited by Ashley

I swear, at the end of the levels when Sonic says "No Problem" in the japanese voices, it's the same guy who plays Hiro Nakamura in Heroes.

I swear, at the end of the levels when Sonic says "No Problem" in the japanese voices, it's the same guy who plays Hiro Nakamura in Heroes.

"I did it!"

well ordered it today, decided against putting it on credit card, seem as I don't have my wii at the moment, as its off at repairs didn't see the point in rushing...

Say, can someone help me with the end of game boss? How in the hell are you supposed to get a gold on it? I've lost count of my attempts, and the highest result for them is bronze!

Maybe I should get a Wii at some point LOL. I'm getting the console for my birthday in July (although I'll probably get it in June), but I've already got a library of games :D

Mine got shipped from GameCollection.net today :)

Mine got shipped from GameCollection.net today :)

ah right cool, hopefully mine will today..

Say, can someone help me with the end of game boss? How in the hell are you supposed to get a gold on it? I've lost count of my attempts, and the highest result for them is bronze!

Don't know if this will help you any. But when you get through to actually whacking him and doing damage, don't do so much on the first go. This will repeat the first sequence again (which is shorter) and then you go full whack when you get to him the next two times and he should be dead.

I got a silver the first time I beat him, hehe. Rembember that you can do him damage when he tries to cut you with his sword as well as the one on one duel ;) Just hit him three times every time he does the Z-cut and you'll get the gold in no time.

I got a silver the first time I beat him, hehe. Rembember that you can do him damage when he tries to cut you with his sword as well as the one on one duel ;) Just hit him three times every time he does the Z-cut and you'll get the gold in no time.

:confused:

Wrong boss. I meant Alf wayla da whateverhescalled. Cheers for the tip though.

my sonic turned up today from that gamecollection.net, what a bargain at just £17.96! anyway gonna get playing will let you all know if I like it as much as you lot all seem to...

Well i just went on that website today to order because i became so tempted but it is not there anymore! Nooooooooo!

Well i just went on that website today to order because i became so tempted but it is not there anymore! Nooooooooo!

Yeah I heard that had happened...hopefully it'll resurface at some time...

Anyway my opinions so far...

Yeah I like it, graphically nice, smooth framerates thus far. Love the missions, makes things more interesting although am already finding one frustrating Race Uhu in Dinosaur Jungle keep fucking it up! Also one thing how do you unlock other missions, I've completed all the available ones in the Sand Oasis, but still have some to get, medals perhaps? Only got bronze and one silver so far? Is this something I'm better off leaving for now? Trying to complete all the missions I can before moving onto the next world...

I do however have a few issues with it, namely the awful voice acting (got them japanese voices whacked on..).

But my other major problem is with the story and I think this comes down to the modern convention of shoe horning every game into a story environment, I mean even racing games have stories now. Does it really need to go this far? With this game, you don't get wrapped up in the plot at all, as the cut scenes are few and far between, as you are constantly back tracking and revisiting levels for the medals and different missions, does it really need a story? I mean what was wrong with Sonic running through the levels to get to Dr. Robotnik (sorry Eggman :shakehead ) getting Chaos Emeralds in the process? I mean even Sonic 3's non-verbal story was better than some of the plots we've had to make do with in the recent Sonic games. Does modern gaming mean we have to have stories?

I got this today from my girlfriend (as some of you will probably know :heh:) and first impressions are pretty good. I have opened up the prehistoric place and done quite a few missions so far in the first area (haven't paid attention to names yet really :indeed:)

As with most games, I don't really give a stuff about the story. I have watched the 'cut scenes' but I don't really care. I can see the game getting better and better as I go along so.. yeh.. haven't been frustrated yet :heh:

I still love the game and play since launch.And I can tell you right now,it does get even better.

Wait till you get speed ups and the controls will become better.And some abilities you get really add to the experience.

Hope you enjoy it,I know I do :)

One thing that has kinda annoyed me about this game, is the World Rings...I expected I would have to fight a boss for each of them, but I now have all but 1 of them and have only fought 2 or 3 bosses....seems a bit odd, that you will just do a simple mission and then Sonic just stumbles across a ring