Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Revolutions Name

Enigma

Do you hope the name for Revolution will change?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hope the name for Revolution will change?

• No, I hope it will be Revolution.
    • Yes, I hope they´ll change it.

UNES - Ultra Nintendo Entertainment System.

Cue Ultra Mario Bros, F-Zero X-Ultra, Ultra Wars, Ultra Zelda, Ultra Ghouls 'n Ghosts, Ultra Mario Kart etc...

And the Mario game will be quite retro stylee, but as well as letting you turn into standard Super Mario, you can now turn into a Mario64 DS-style Ultra Mario who can stomp all over the place. And it'll have fire flowers. And frog suits.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW how do you make a poll
you just select that option when you do a new thread then, you choose how many questions you want and if you want it to be public (for the names to be known) or anonymous. it's simple.

I just did a complete offtopic post in response to a off-topic one...

Anyway... Nintendo Pandora rules, followed closely by Nintendo Link! (although some might disagree)

Personally, I find 'Xbox 360' to be a bit... stupid. 'Nintendo 360' makes a lot more sense - 360 degrees being a full revolution, for those up the back carving their names into the desk.

Send Microsoft some flowers and a card - they'll be cool with it.

Personally, I find 'Xbox 360' to be a bit... stupid. 'Nintendo 360' makes a lot more sense - 360 degrees being a full revolution, for those up the back carving their names into the desk.

Send Microsoft some flowers and a card - they'll be cool with it.

360º means "more of the same" a full circle and still going around and around, it had to be nintendo 180.

I'm wondering whether they will choose a name based on it's controller, it's the thing that sets it apart from the competition so why not emphasis it. So for instance, Nintendo Sensor or Nintendo Motion etc.

How about "The FreeWave"?