N-Europe

DragonBall Z Tenkaichi 2 Thread

ShadowV7

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always good to have the option of classic control. As long as they don't dismiss the Wiimote control.

The only problem with this would be that the major functionality of Wii would soon be neutralised by lazy ports of sub PS2/GC games.

Wii redifines control. Going back will only highlight Wii's deficiencies, ie lack of true nextgen imagery and performance.

Wii's control stands alone this gen. The Interface is an integral part to the Wii experience. If more games did the same this would undermine Nintendo's attempt to redine gaming.

Wii's control mechanism would then be overshadowed by controls Nintendo attempts to replace.

Wii would be overlooked by 3rd party support as it will offer nothing new to gaming just an evolution on what went before. Nothing revolutionary.

Dismissing Wimote functionality renders Wii as a slightly more luxurious GC re-imagined for nextgen.

By the sounds of it your a massive DBZ fan like me!:grin:

Too true :D

Turles from Movie 3 actually, not Bardock, I think. Sorry I cant help being nitpicky.

Yeah, I guess so, you can tell it's not Bardock cause he doesn't have his stupidly cool red bandana.

Bardock:

bardock.gif

I really hope Bardock is playable though, cause he's one of my fave characters. Bardock s TV special is also my fave DBZ movie.

Although Brolly and Bojack were also stupidly cool.

I really hope Bardock is playable though, cause he's one of my fave characters. Bardock s TV special is also my fave DBZ movie.

That's my fave DBZ movie too. Bardock is really cool and the movie's story is based on what i believe is the main story of dragonball: freezer, the planet vegeta, etc.