NEurope
Helmsly

Venom from Spiderman 3 picture

In tomorrows, well Sundays paper it said that this might be the last movie, and that this was going to be a trilogy. HA they know nothing, I read somewhere that they always intended to make 6 movies.

We'll probably see Venom at the end of this movie saving him for the forth for sure.

Ha, my friend who's a total spiderman freak left for his holiday, i told him comic-con was on and he went absolutely nuts.

I wonder if he's enjoyin himself..

Hehe that's awesome. Venom was always my favorite bad guy. Hope he keeps his tongue in the film.

In tomorrows, well Sundays paper it said that this might be the last movie, and that this was going to be a trilogy. HA they know nothing, I read somewhere that they always intended to make 6 movies.

Actually the director had said he hopes to make 9 movies, a trilogy of trilogies if you will:bouncy:

Actually the director had said he hopes to make 9 movies, a trilogy of trilogies if you will:bouncy:

Dear god no...

Am I the only person getting tired of all these superhero movies? I don't even like superheroes to begin with... making all these movies about them just makes it worse (have to say though that Batman Begins was okay, but I don't really consider him a superhero anyway).

This is motherfucking JJ ABRAMS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT, HoT.

RE Superhero movies: I dig 'em. And we don't stop, you hear me, 'til SILVER SURFER lights up the SILVER SCREEN.

Imagine the boxset, it could be a wooden box covered in cobwebs.

when it out then?looks good from the teaser iv seen,But i never really liked spiderman in general.I always wanted him dead

July 4 2007

Nope, May.. always may for the Spidey movies.

Woot, every time i hear something that makes me think to the future, it makes me wonder how different it will be..

Nope, May.. always may for the Spidey movies.

Actually you're right, i got mixed up with transformers.

Batman Begins was okay, but I don't really consider him a superhero anyway

Batman, not a superhero?

max-laugh.jpg

This is motherfucking JJ ABRAMS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT, HoT.

RE Superhero movies: I dig 'em. And we don't stop, you hear me, 'til SILVER SURFER lights up the SILVER SCREEN.

Didnt he make MI3? If that was him im not impressed.

EDIT: Just checked and it was him. Im not a fan of Lost either in fact the only thing that he has done that I like is Armageddon in which he done the screenplay for.