Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Nintendo Collectables!

I think it's valid as they made it in lesser quantities than the original suit and I just much preferred it to the original one, they are both awesome though. :smile:

Samus - Gravity Suit

14sl7iw.jpg

So as an alternative colour scheme it's good plus they allready have the moulds for the statues so they might as well make limited runs as well as the originals, even the Zero Suit Samus has a limited run which includes a light-up base, I'd considered getting that too but I don't really have the room to keep any more statues lol so I chose to limit myself to two, besides they are quite expensive, even though they are so worth it. :heart: [/L'oreal]

Phoned up Forbidden Planet to see what was going on with the Shiek statue, turns out they didn't have any in stock and it would be a minimum of 14 days till dispatch.

Gah, then why didn't they put it like that on the site? Jeezus they're slow. Didn't buy Samus because they're slow and now this. Bah. Thanks for the info.

Yeah I was pretty annoyed aswell actually. Ordered last week and didn't know what was going on. Don't get why sites don't bother saying whether they have something in stock or not, just bad customer service. And it's becoming a pain since some statues are becoming real bitches to try and get, especially in Europe.

Yeah I was pretty annoyed aswell actually. Ordered last week and didn't know what was going on. Don't get why sites don't bother saying whether they have something in stock or not, just bad customer service. And it's becoming a pain since some statues are becoming real bitches to try and get, especially in Europe.

Yeah and now I don't know if they'll get Samus or not.

And I still don't know how much the postage will be, but UK sites, the ones that do send here,like to shaft us postage wise so I'm not optimistic.

The Shiek statue I ordered from play.com arrived today. Only got sent on Wednesday aswell, wasn't expecting that, was quite a nice surprise to open my bedroom door to see a parcel there. Was semi-expecting it to be the Zelda T-Shirt I ordered from play, but it I need to pick that up at a Royal Mail office.

Parcel force FTW!

• 2 weeks later...

What a pleasant suprise. My Sheik statue from Forbidden Planet arrived today. Didn't think I'd get it after reading Shadow's comment about them being out of stock. It's not bad, not as detailed as I had hoped, but it's a very nice piece for my collection. Number 1092/2500.

The pacel it came in had 'Star Wars - Clone Wars TOYS' printed all over it, which was quite embarassing.

Cool, few pics possible?!

Oh and @ Shadow... as unlikely as it is that you'd want to pay this much [depends how much it might be worth in the future I suppose], the US Amazon has 3 Fierce Deity Link's in-stock for $179.95, so about £120 + shipping!!

http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Zelda-Fierce-Deity-Statue/dp/B000XZ9ZYO

Alternatively, there's a New-in-box one being sold on ebay.co.uk

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Legend-of-Zelda-Majoras-Mask-Link-Fierce-Deity-Statue_W0QQitemZ320337140027QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item320337140027&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Currently at £23.00 but with 2days remaining and a few bidders watching.

That Samus is freaking awesome. And the Fierce Deity Link is one of my most wanted ones, but it's expensive as hell.

Here's the stuff I bought:

2i07mdd.jpg

I love the Mario hat, it's very big and pillow-like. I also got a Yoshi, a keychain and 2 figures from TP here:

59y3pl.jpg

They were pretty cheap. I wanted the other 2 to complete the collection but they're not in production anymore.

And finally a volume from the Zelda manga:

vhw02v.jpg

Yeah, i'd much prefer it to be Ganondorf from OOT. I had the very poster on my wall actually from NOM I think, same with the dragon boss from the Fire Temple. Great posters they were. My Sheik statue still hasn't been processed or anything yet. If it nothing happens tomorrow then i'll phone them to see what's happening then might order it from play.

I'm still trying to hunt down a Fierce Deity Link statue. I really want it and need it for my collection! If anyone is thinking about selling theres or comes across anywhere with them, tell me!

Shadow, I was at the Leeds store last week, and they had the Sheik statue in the glass cabinet for £29.99 (can you possibly call them?) I went with friends, also LukeLee who bought me the Samus Statue (Which rests nicely on my unit) was with me at the time and another friend. A great place to shop, I need to get over there again at some point. I tried to pick up the OOT manga while I was there, but only found volume 2! :(

..however I did manage to get this instead:

ToonLink.jpg

I am not certain, but LukeLee has also said he has put in an order for the Phazon Suit Samus statue..which I am very happy about. I can also confirm that play.com are selling the Phazon Suit Samus for £89.99 might be worth checking it out.

• 2 months later...
Shadow, I was at the Leeds store last week, and they had the Sheik statue in the glass cabinet for £29.99 (can you possibly call them?) I went with friends, also LukeLee who bought me the Samus Statue (Which rests nicely on my unit) was with me at the time and another friend. A great place to shop, I need to get over there again at some point. I tried to pick up the OOT manga while I was there, but only found volume 2! :(

I also went to the store in Leeds last month and grabbed the last Sheik statue for £14.99! I haven't opened it yet, going to be redecorating my room this summer so I'm just saving a load of new posters and stuff like that to dot about. :)