N-Europe

What makes me angry.

Caris

u could argue that that the chavs were nice enough to teach poor old Caris a lesson not to hand all of his posessions to people he's just met with that logic

Heh, you could..

It was worth a lot of money though, money that Caris (or his parents) earnt by (I'm presuming) lawful means i.e. going to work. Ok, a sensible person would have not fell for a trick like that but still.. you can't just take what you want without expecting the conseqeunces.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, you could..

It was worth a lot of money though, money that Caris (or his parents) earnt by (I'm presuming) lawful means i.e. going to work. Ok, a sensible person would have not fell for a trick like that but still.. you can't just take what you want without expecting the conseqeunces.

oh definetly, I agree that chavs need consequences but if everyone decides that they are Judge Dredd and goes about punishing others as they see fit, what kind of society will we live in then?

What flavour?

Once the drug kicks in the flavour doesn't matter and you just float and float.

Personally i would of gone solo.

Not all smugglers drop their phones and bikes at the first sign of a Imperial Chav Cruiser Solo.

Han%20Solo-1.jpg

Sorry about the mess.

Man he would take chavs out with such coolness.

wow, and now you're no different from the low-life chavs that mugged you. What a disapointing end to the story.

What did you tell the police where you had been when presumably they came to your house while you where out giving some people 'a good hiding'?

Hmmm, you all seem to hate chavs, but yet you're condoning and encouraging chavish behaviour

No, he's not, its not "chavish" behaviour in the least. It's called justice. Chavs attack people unprovoked, for the hell of it, they lie, they steal and they watch big brother. Caris went and kicked his ass because the guy more than deserved it, and seems like he did a good job of it too. I'm sure he'll think long and hard the next time he thinks about mugging someone. Do you think a fine and maybe an "official" warning would have sent the message home nearly as strongly?

And before you get all pseudo humanist on me, take a second to think, and you'll realise: Violence is absolutely the answer, to dealing with pricks like these.

u could argue that that the chavs were nice enough to teach poor old Caris a lesson not to hand all of his posessions to people he's just met with that logic

But, if these kind of dicks didn't plague society, there wouldn't be anyone who would steal now would there? I know if Caris was nice enough to let me have a go, I'd give it back to him straight after. Either way, those fucks were in the wrong, Caris was just being a nice guy. It sounds to me like you're actually trying to defend those thieves.

No, he's not, its not "chavish" behaviour in the least. It's called justice. Chavs attack people unprovoked, for the hell of it, they lie, they steal and they watch big brother. Caris went and kicked his ass because the guy more than deserved it, and seems like he did a good job of it too. I'm sure he'll think long and hard the next time he thinks about mugging someone. Do you think a fine and maybe an "official" warning would have sent the message home nearly as strongly?

I think you've misunderstood. There was no 'mugging' or 'attack' as far as I can see. The nice gentlemen asked for his phone and bike, and he obliged. Then, when he changed his mind he decided to go and attack them unprovoked with six mates. I don't know how you can defend that.

Unprovoked

Oh really? Because the last I heard, he did have his bike and phone stolen which seems to me to be reason enough to kick the perpetrators ass. I mean, it was luck entirely by which Caris found his bike. Maybe he did go over the top by sicking 6 of his mates on the guy, cause like dabookerman said, seeing as it's my business, I'd have taken care of it alone, but still, people can't be allowed to get away with shit like that.

wow, and now you're no different from the low-life chavs that mugged you. What a disapointing end to the story.

What did you tell the police where you had been when presumably they came to your house while you where out giving some people 'a good hiding'?

If someone steals all that from me when i am just sitting them minding my own buisness, they deseve a taste of there own medicene.

FUCKING CHARVS.

i just had my fucking biek and phone stole tonight from chavs, nearly £2k worth of stuff.

IM SO PISSSED RIGHT NOW!.

thankfully im insured on both...

in ireland we call them just scumbags!:grin:

or nackers!

i just hate the way they talk!I sound american for some reason but they talk crap

i bate teh head off ya!

If someone steals all that from me when i am just sitting them minding my own buisness, they deseve a taste of there own medicene.

In all fairness you handed it over, and taste of their own medicine would surely mean getting them to hand it back over. Not out doing them and knocking the crap out of them.

As for what you did whether it was the right thing to do or not, I'm in two minds. All I know is I'd have probably got the police to deal with it.

You did good Caris, people here say you hand it over, but you trusted them, even knowing they were chavs, and that says something. It seems like many people here are hypocrites, they were mad at some chavs in other topics, saying they need a beating for they're random acts of violence and robbery, but when it comes to it they do jackshit.

If anyone thinks giving the chavs a 'hiding' is going to stop them stealing again they are very naive. They will just pick on someone who is less likely to give them a hiding (old lady). So what have you proved that instead of using your intellect to beat the chavs you chose to beat them up.

Im not condoning what they did but Im not going to praise you Caris like your some kind of Superhero for what you have done.

Next time call the police. Or take it into your own hands but giving them a taste of their own medicine is exactly the wrong way to go about things.

Next time call the police. Or take it into your own hands but giving them a taste of their own medicine is exactly the wrong way to go about things.

I done all 3.

and anyways if i cant give them a taste of there own medicine but you want me to take it into my own hands what do you want me to do, ask nicely not to do it again?

and at Ramar, i didnt hand it over for them to steal, i handed it over for them to have a little go as im a nice guy, its not the same thing, it was my bike i let them ahvea go for a few mins and they STOLE it. i am not in the wrong at all.

And common, are you thick? the police would do nothing and everyone on this bored knows deep down they wouldnt, they have better things to do and if they DID get a hold of them, what would they do? tell them off? yes and what does that achive, NOTHING.

I dont exactly go round everyday looking for a fight, i hate fighting but sometimes things liek this have to be done.

You did good Caris, people here say you hand it over, but you trusted them, even knowing they were chavs, and that says something. It seems like many people here are hypocrites, they were mad at some chavs in other topics, saying they need a beating for they're random acts of violence and robbery, but when it comes to it they do jackshit.

Saying you'll do something and doing them are entirely different. If you REALLY think about the situation you'll see that it was definitely wrong to do what you did. I don't want to come across as some 'preacher' guy but that response to adversity is exactly what our society doesn't need.

Oh really? Because the last I heard, he did have his bike and phone stolen which seems to me to be reason enough to kick the perpetrators ass. I mean, it was luck entirely by which Caris found his bike. Maybe he did go over the top by sicking 6 of his mates on the guy, cause like dabookerman said, seeing as it's my business, I'd have taken care of it alone, but still, people can't be allowed to get away with shit like that.

Ignore Fields. He seems to think it is fucking hilarious to make spiteful comments, whilst the rest of the forum just laughs at him and his continous failed attempts to seem 'cool'.

I done all 3.

and anyways if i cant give them a taste of there own medicine but you want me to take it into my own hands what do you want me to do, ask nicely not to do it again?

I'll ask you,

Do you really think it was correct to 'give them a good hiding' when you could have just taken your bike back and maybe given them something to think about by sparing them?

I'll ask you,

Do you really think it was correct to 'give them a good hiding' when you could have just taken your bike back and maybe given them something to think about by sparing them?

Haha! corse not! do you think if we walk away they will change who they are? stop beating up little skaters and filming it, stop wearing chav cloths? stop talking like spackers? corse not! honesly its not nice what we did like i said but some of the stuff your saying is pitifull.

Oh and just for the record there were 3, not 1, if there was only 1 things would be diffrent casue he would have no one to show off to.