N-Europe

Whats the sickest thing you ever done?

Zombie_Fan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I use to work at Burger King and I would spit in people's food (only people that I hate)

I really can't believe that because

a) you don't know who's going to get which Burger in Burger King because you make it up, then it goes into a big stack of them - pot luck

b) there would have to be something seriously wrong with someone to do that to another person, even if you don't like them.

I really can't believe that because

a) you don't know who's going to get which Burger in Burger King because you make it up, then it goes into a big stack of them - pot luck

b) there would have to be something seriously wrong with someone to do that to another person, even if you don't like them.

a) you never do this unless you know whos order is whos.

b) I only did this to people that really gave me hell at schooll.

I've sucked my mates budgie up into his hoover!

shish kebabed frogs when a i was a kid

and as everyone else seems to have done, knocked one off on a plane... no hottie on the flight, just had the urge... and ya sometimes can't resist the urge!

I've bummed (yes in the ass) some bird when her brother walked in on us, then he decided to nail his mrs... now I'd consider it sick if i was to walk in on my lil sis getting bummed out, i sure wouldn't start fuckin my mrs anyhoo!

I've bummed (yes in the ass) some bird when her brother walked in on us, then he decided to nail his mrs... now I'd consider it sick if i was to walk in on my lil sis getting bummed out, i sure wouldn't start fuckin my mrs anyhoo!

WOW

(just fixing the quote tags for you - Moria)

When i was around nine or ten i think it was, me and my friend were digging up my mates mums garden with some gardening claws, we just had to overturn the soil and we would get a tenner each (we were planning on buying a Shrek wrestling game for the GBA) i wasnt paying attention, and when i drove the claw down into the ground, one side of the claw ripped a chunk of flesh out of my shin, and then proceeded down through my left foot.

Needless to say i ran all the way home with this huge claw stuck in my foot screaming like a biatch.

Ive got the scars to proove it :cry:

Well, me and my friends go drive to a place that has no cars basically, so people go there to have some sweet love. We park next to them and applaud and scream and stuff. I once found an old friend from my first year at school. Disturbing. And she was blowing the trumpet. Eh.

Asides from that nothing sick. I have made out with 4 chicks at once with my girlfriend (so it wasn't really sick) some years ago. Those were the days.

So you're admitting to going dogging.

I'd say thats pretty sick.

Lets hear from you Moria. Whats the sickest thing you ever did?

I really can't think of anything that I would class as 'sick,' I'm sure there is something that is sick that I've done...

I picked my nose when I was like 5 if that counts...

We go there to drive, not to have sex. If that's what you mean, cause I have no idea what dogging means.

Dogging means to go out late at night and watch people have sex in their cars.

You sicko.:wink:

Dogging means to go out late at night and watch people have sex in their cars.

You sicko.:wink:

I've always had the impression it means to go out and have sex with random people in dogging spots where people flash their headlights at cars sitting idle aswell.

What you said above sounds like the sorta thing weirdos would do (then again doggings weird I suppose).

Some of these stories have made me laugh though.............I'm sure I've got some, but at the mo nothing's really coming into my mind.

I've always had the impression it means to go out and have sex with random people in dogging spots where people flash their headlights at cars sitting idle aswell.

What you said above sounds like the sorta thing weirdos would do (then again doggings weird I suppose).

Some of these stories have made me laugh though.............I'm sure I've got some, but at the mo nothing's really coming into my mind.

That's basically what we do :p

Of course that we don't watch or stay there long, most of the time we just drive by closely, it's just for fun, nothing perverted mind you :laughing:

Still, I wouldn't like if someone did that to me eheh

I've sucked my mates budgie up into his hoover!

Is that supposed to be some sort of euphemism??

Also: The sickest thing that I have ever done:

Is so damn embarrassing that I haven't actually ever told anyone this, but hey, it's a damn forum so:

#1.

I made out with my cousin while on holiday with their family 3 years ago. Many times. And I promise you, there were mitigating factors, for starters, she is very hot. Haven't seen her since because they live in Australia...

#2.

When I still used to live in the country of my origin, my uncle had this air rifle that shot smaller-than-pea-size-hollowed-out bullets. I was 5 at the time, and he kept it in this cupboard on account of that he never used it. Pakistani houses have these really fucking scary ass lizards that crawl around everywhere and I mean everywhere, they're as abundant as ants are here. Well, I was such a dickween that I used to take it out and load it with a clip, which was difficult because you had to fit the shots in exactly the right way round or it jammed the gun and you had to spend ages getting it back out, anyway, I used to go around shooting at these things, except that I was such a bad shot that I never hit them, and I could only do it when everyone was out on account of the rifle making so much noise. One day, one of these little pellets went clear through a window and smashed a good football sized hole in the glass. So, naturally, I did what any decent human being would have done, I blamed it on the neighbours kid. Man...I can still hear his screams...

Ask a fat bird to get her tits out..i still regret the day.

Dont worry im sure we have all done it, i know i have. Except this fat bird was my best mates GF. She got them out and i kindof had a nibble, got a smack in the face for that one hehe.

See, if you ask a fit girl to get theirs out, you maybe get a slap, or even maybee a gasp and a cheeky wink. Fat birds just go for it, and you are in no drunken state to tell the difference lol

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!