NEurope
Goron_3

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

i have stuggled to get into this game and it sits on my shelf. i got to the big snake. find the game quite hard for some reason.

i have stuggled to get into this game and it sits on my shelf. i got to the big snake. find the game quite hard for some reason.

I find it hard as well! It's more enjoyable with more then one player as well...so haven't had alot of opportunity to play it.

Depends on what mode, just be sure to find the health replenisher thing so you come back to life, and don't be afraid to use ammo.

Learn boss attack patterns and go for critical hits, or let zombies come real close and blast them with a shotgun point-blank.

Same goes for dogs and bees etc. which can be shot just before they hit you, and they are also slashable.

Yeah dwarf is right with the things he says to make it manageable, im still stingy with my ammo and normally revert to using the handgun too often :indeed: im always terrified im going to meet something that will require me have tons of firepower:heh:

I always do that, and then when I get to the final boss its a complete anniholation.

This game is amazing, great value for money; though I played through it in co op, which was just great. Love it. For me its the best light gun game I've ever played. I mean Ghost Squad and House of the dead games on Wii are excellent, but this in another league

Do you unlock things if you play through the game in co-op?

Also, do you miss out anything in the game dependant on what difficulty you choose, like you do in Resi 4?

Actually started playing this again earlier with my dad and was pretty fun. Just killed the Tyrant guy. Cool both of us playing it together :heh:

Yeah playing co-op is exactly the same as on your own, only more fun :)

It's great fun, looks great, good story, really tense and it's just a lot of fun getting all the unlockables, getting higher rankings and blowing EVERYTHING up!

You can't realistically get good rankings on co-op, but it's much better for pure fun and competitiveness.

I done it for fun and also I since I still haven't completed it.

Got a few secret files aswell which was good. I love this game but I never get round to playing it.

I done it for fun and also I since I still haven't completed it.

Got a few secret files aswell which was good. I love this game but I never get round to playing it.

At first I found it really hard, and not as responsive as the SEGA games, but when I did get inot it I couldn't put it down. It's amaazing and the story telling is superb, plus WESKER IS THE MAN!

Today I decided to start a Wii game that I hadn't finished and for some reason this was calling to me. Maybe it's all the House of the Dead vids that I have been watching or maybe its because the Resident Evil 5 demo is on Live tomorrow either way this was the game I decided to play.

Here is what I originally thought of the game when I first bought it back in 2007. I haven't touched the game again til today.

All I can say is that this is very annoying to play. Its supposed to be a lightgun game yet you have to be stupidly accurate when it comes to taking your shots. Although I have only played the 1st few chapters of the game it just doesnt feel like a lightgun game at all, it lacks the fast action from say the Virtua Cop series.

My thoughts about the game now are completely different as I love it to bits!

I haven't a clue why I couldn't get into it when I first played it, I possibly had another game to play which would explain why I was so hasty to toss this aside.

I have just spent all afternoon playing through the game and I have just reached the Resident Evil 3 scenario. The only thing I haven't fully enjoyed is the fights with Yawn the snake, they take too long and I wasn't impressed I had to fight the sucker twice! I need to get back on Animal Crossing and buy some stuff of the villagers but im hooked on this! Bring on Nemesis!!!

A quick question, if I decide to play through the game again on a different difficulty do my upgraded weapons carry over or do I have to start from scratch?

Hero: Yeah they do. There's loads of hidden missions to if you finish levels with good grades. I love this game!! Think it's fantastic!!

I borrowed it off a friend a while back. Reached somewhere into the Resi 3 campaign before I got stuck. It's got a nice atmosphere; I think they balance the light-gun action feel with the vibe of the Resi series quite well. I still think they should make games like these longer though.

First of all, this is the longest lightgun game Ive ever played.

And secondly, you got....*snigger*...STUCK!?!?! :D

First of all, this is the longest lightgun game Ive ever played.

And secondly, you got....*snigger*...STUCK!?!?! :D

Well.... I kept dying and by that point I'd had the game for about 2 weeks, so I just gave it back.

Hero: Yeah they do. There's loads of hidden missions to if you finish levels with good grades. I love this game!! Think it's fantastic!!

Thanks Dazzy. I didn't manage to get back on it last night as I had a shower and then chilled out beore having an early night. I will be back on it once I finish work today though :)

I think I have unlocked all the extra missions so far, I love all the Wesker ones as he's such a cool bad guy.

Haha, H-O-T. I knew you'd come around to it, eventually.

It's a great little game, but one I have still yet to pick up for myself. My cousin bought it around the one time, and I was temptedings to just...keep it, for my own.

It captures the feeling and atmosphere from the games so well. Damn, need this.

I love this game, it's one of the most polished on the Wii. Great graphics, great settings and presentation. I loved all the unlockables and the grading system which just kept me coming back until I unlocked everything and had all S ranks.

What's more as a RE fan I loved the way it tied in so many of the games as well as giving you an insight into what happened behind the scenes. Highly recommended.

I started playing this again recently to test out my new Perfect Shot. And have since discovered that despite completing the game ages ago, I never got S rank on every stage. So I'm actually getting back into it quite a bit now (in between AC sessions) to beef up my scores!

I really love the extra mini-game with the super fast exploding zombies, great fun. :grin:

I love this game, it's one of the most polished on the Wii. Great graphics, great settings and presentation. I loved all the unlockables and the grading system which just kept me coming back until I unlocked everything and had all S ranks.

What's more as a RE fan I loved the way it tied in so many of the games as well as giving you an insight into what happened behind the scenes. Highly recommended.

Well I'm also a Resident Evil fan but it didn't really provide me with any new things that I didn't already know.

I'd put this game behind Resident Evil(remake) and Resident Evil 4. This game managed to impress me and disappoint me at the sametime. The last area of REUC set in Russia is a good example where although the levels are new, nearly all of the characters models pop up from earlier levels. This just shows laziness from the design team. Also if there's too many zombies on the screen and you start to fire at them the game slows down slightly and sometimes the graphics are glitchy.

To it's credit the game is more fleshed out that your typical light gun game and provides enough scope for you to go back and play levels again but with some more thought from the programmers this game could and should have been so much more.