NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fresh

Things that make you happy

After the success of "Things that make you angry" its about time we had a "Things that make you happy" thread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off this smile is on another forum i go on and ever time i see it it cracks me up, its look of total obliviousness.

16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Another thing that make me happy has to be photoshoping the crap out of images, i love mixing lots of images together and produceing osmehting which looks nothing like the orginal.

Thirdly as i work in a chemist selling lube to people always makes me giggle, childish but i dont care.

Share!

McFly. Upbeat songs. My friends. Veronica Mars. Once More, With Feeling. These are a few of my favourite things.

McFly. Upbeat songs. My friends. Veronica Mars. Once More, With Feeling. These are a few of my favourite things.

I was waiting for someone to put "these are a few of my favourate things". Just knew it was comming.

I was waiting for someone to put "these are a few of my favourate things". Just knew it was comming.

If I were witty/arsed enough I would have tried to work it into the song tune.

"Raindrops on Neptune and whiskers on Backup. Bright silver CDs and a warm bedroom shackup. Brown paper packages tied up with strings. These are a few of my favorite things"

(Neptune = town VM is set in, Backup is her dog's name)

If I were witty/arsed enough I would have tried to work it into the song tune.

"Raindrops on Neptune and whiskers on Backup. Bright silver CDs and a warm bedroom shackup. Brown paper packages tied up with strings. These are a few of my favorite things"

(Neptune = town VM is set in, Backup is her dog's name)

THEY GOT... THE MUSTARD

OUUUTTTT

THEY GOT THE MUSTARD OOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT

THEY GOT... THE MUSTARD

OUUUTTTT

THEY GOT THE MUSTARD OOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT

That they did. Keep meaning to rewatch that but its in the big boxset, which is at the bottom of the rest of my boxsets (it acts as a stable base) and im too lazy.

Speaking of OMWF, I did once change the lyrics of "I've Got a Theory" for VM. I'd post it but im sure nobody cares. Its what happens when I get bored though.

A girl i like, hanging out or even just looking at her makes me happy.

The Libertines, especially the song "what katie did" makes me happy and gets me singing along. Music in general makes me very happy whether it be listening to a CD indoors or going to a gig.

Playing football and scoring goals makes me happy.

oh and sex of course.

Things that make me happy....

Well, firstly, my family and my friends, for being patient enough to put up with me.

Skiving all the lessons at school to play through Resi 4 and Smash Bros with my mates...

Getting pissed out drunk in school on the last day of term and still being able to kick everyones ass at Tekken and SC2

Waking up in the morning and putting on my MP3 player to listen to some music and getting up only to realise 6 hours have passed.

Playing games that I can absolutely trash everyone at.

Playing guitar.

Sex.

Being right.

There are a load of other things that don't immediately come to mind...

Beating n00bs at smash, having a good social drink, skiing and playing cricket.

I also love the fact that Pirates of The Carribean 2 comes out tomorrow!! Score.

I also love the fact that Pirates of The Carribean 2 comes out tomorrow!! Score.

Gonna be great, im going to see it on monday, do you think i would still have to reserve tickets?

Gonna be great, im going to see it on monday, do you think i would still have to reserve tickets?

Nah, I don't think so, I've never booked tickets, not even for The Matrix Reloaded, so I think It should be fine.

I like it when I get bored with music, don't listen to any for two or three days and then rediscover how good it is.

I also love winning, talking about the new Pussycat Dolls video with drunk people, and tell bullshit stories that seem to make sense to get people confused about whether you're serious or making fun of them.

It depends which cinema you go to I reckon. So long as it's not like, the premiere or anything, you should get in okay if you're there early enough.

New games, new series of a TV show, when the good guys finally win in a TV show, a new movie I've been waiting for for ages, cheerful music, sex, good weather, watching a band, drink, spending considerable time with friends... go, go, happy times!

Swimming always makes me feel great. Waking up refreshed. A good night with mates (like tonight will be - some beers, a few "choons" and my guitar!"

I love getting post, except when its from the bank giving out to me....

I love a good pint of Guinness.

then.......(in no particular order)

My bed, painting (the house not arty farty shit), going for quiet pints, playing my guitars for no reason, curry, smell of freshly cut grass (not the day old smell of rotting, the fresh smell), coffee, cold wet Irish weather, 99's, telly, the smell of coffee, summers evenings, Nintendo, bananas, open fires, technology, orange juice with bits, Ireland, dreaming, the night sky, freshly baked bread

I also love winning, talking about the new Pussycat Dolls video with drunk people,

Im sober , but we can still talk about how illegal that video should be. Ive never wanted to be a wooden chair more in my life

Im sober , but we can still talk about how illegal that video should be. Ive never wanted to be a wooden chair more in my life

Whats so special about it?

Sign in to follow this