NEurope
winka45

Hi all, Im new here

Hey, got my DSlite on UK launch, loving it, Metroid and Pac n Roll, with Mariokart and Mario64 on the way. Just registered today 'cause keep getting posts deleted from Xbox forums.

moo

hmmmm, bring back the old C-E noobs board :P

The board that was full of spam where every other thread had to be locked by a moderator?

Why don't we simply have one "introduction" thread, instead of a whole useless board like last time?

Would be simpler, stop useless topics (except for the people who can't see the first 50 topics) like this one.

Why don't we simply have one "introduction" thread, instead of a whole useless board like last time?

Would be simpler, stop useless topics (except for the people who can't see the first 50 topics) like this one.

People should lurk, learn the forum ways, start contributing to other people's threads and then make decent ones of their very own when they feel comfortable to do so.

Welcome to the boards :wink:a45

Sorry Arragaun for stealing your joke, just thought it was kinda funny in a bit of a humorless kind of way.

Anyways welcome! :)

This is a general chit chat board so I guess most of the topics are going to be useless.

well this is what i like to see all the winka's in one place.

Welcome friend. make yourself at home but dont forget to wipe your feet.

This is a general chit chat board so I guess most of the topics are going to be useless.

Not true, it's the favourite board of many here. I don't get out to the other boards too much at all but am here fairly regularly.

Welcome, though can I ask why your posts were deleted from the other forums?

People should lurk, learn the forum ways, start contributing to other people's threads and then make decent ones of their very own when they feel comfortable to do so.

That's exactly what I did... (mind you, if you don't post much like me, it can lead to you being unknown).

I jsut came in and made a mediocre entrance with an introduction post

I jsut came in and made a big entrance with an introduction post

I don't remember it... :heh:

Lol I posted in it:

The problem with a welcoming thread is that only newbies and mods look at it.

Anyway... you've made yourself into a firm member pretty quickly (probably firmer than I am).