N-Europe

The dream thread (and meanings etc)

dabookerman

Yes i know we had one AGES ago, but normally i dont remember my dreams...

Well i certainly DO remembered this one! And it was TERRIBLE.

First i dunno how but i ended up going undercover with some women to try and get some muslim terrorists taken DOWN, the thing is they were my cousins that i dont know the names of, anyway they found out and were threatening to kill the woman ( i dont know who the hell she was) and they were gonna kill her IN THE NAME OF ALLAH...so anyway, i said "dont kill her, shes IMPORTANT", and no i didnt know why.

So then they were gonna do something to her, the crowded her and part of the gang was my half brother... :X

CUT TO:

Me at university, all is well, i go into one of the small rooms for lecture then what do i see, 3 people from my old school. these 2 black boys who used to bully me, and the girl who i used to have a physical crush on back in year 8...

so basically, im their target, they mention how ive changed a lot and shit. then for no apparent reason the girl, walks up to me and licks my face. normally, you would wake up and there would be a dog licking your face. not this time (because i dont have a dog). she continued to give me horny looks and pressing her tits against me, because thats one of the reasons why i fancied her at first, becuase of her horny looks and big tits, for a year 8 girl. but yeah, she was trying to seduce me. i was having none of it. on my way home, those 2 boys get on the same bus as me, and obviously try and mug me, i resist and they pull out a knife. and we fight and one of them die, then i see myself escaping up some mountain town, kinda like aspen from dumb and dumber, but everyone there was turkish...

so im trying to ask them how do i escape, but obviously they dont know, so for some reason im trying to teach them how to write numbers. thats when i wake up.

This morning I dreamt I got back my A Level results: I got AAG.

Two things: the G was in history, I fled that subject with a B after AS. Also, you can'yt get a G in A Levels.

Meaning: probably that I'm paranoid my results won't be good enough for uni.

Yeah I've had a few dreams about exams like that, just stress or worry I guess.

I did have an incredibly weird one (and incredibly sick!)

I walked up my stairs and looked into the room where our computer is and sitting on my leather chair infront of the computer was a kangaroo, pleasurising itself, then I woke up.

Havn't a clue what it means but it freaked m out a bit.

Wow, quite crazy dream dabooker.

I can only imagine you're somehow unconfortable with you're historical background. Maybe you have the feeling others put you in one big box with all the terrorist because you have roughly the same colour.

I know, not very helpful...

Wow, quite crazy dream dabooker.

I can only imagine you're somehow unconfortable with you're historical background. Maybe you have the feeling others put you in one big box with all the terrorist because you have roughly the same colour.

I know, not very helpful...

Lol trust me its much deeper then that

Dreams are just a collection of mind waste, in my opinion. Plenty of the dreams I've had would support that theory.

Let's try and remember some of the dreams I've had before.

One of the coolest/weirdest dreams I've ever had involved some kind of alien attack on Earth with people fleeing from some huge underground structure and me linking up with several other random people (I don't think they were from real life) and realising we could ward the aliens off with a dalmation puppy which we stole from an elderly woman (completely oblivious to the alien attack) in her garden. I also remember breaking her fence.

We then climbed onboard one of those cool inflatable dingy boats and were flying towards the alien stronghold with our new dalmation companion yapping aloud, apparently happy to be coming along. Suddenly from a branch in the river, a team of aliens came after us in a similar dingy. They let a cat onto the water and it proceeded to bounce several times on the lake's surface towards us and ate our dalmation puppy in a single bite.

I can't remember much else. The image of the cat bouncing across the water and eating that puppy off the edge of the dingy will haunt me forever.

I also have frequent dreams about flying, where whenever I want to show someone I can fly I'm unable to get into the air. Like I momentarily forgot how I pulled it off. Freaky.

Also lots of dreams about going to America, but there's always something to stop me. Recently the door to the plane flew off mid-flight and I'm pretty sure nobody was at all bothered. When we got to the states, they suggested we sue the airline company.

One very disturbing dream I had was that the entire world was nuked and became radioactive. Thankfully I was able to use the Internet to meet up with the Halo 2 gang from here, who had discovered that putting coasters down would prevent exposure to the radiation and allow us to move freely across the earth. Our plan was to save a couple of the gang stranded up in Scotland, and several hot girls.

As we were sitting in my room discussing the route, there was this terribly high-pitched painful sounding scream, and then similarly loud/high-pitched crying. Then my youngest brother came bursting into the room covered in radiation burns, crying his eyes out in pain. I woke up afterwards, feeling quite distressed.

Hm, and oh. Whenever I have a dream, it doesn't usually take place in my current house. It's almost always in one of the other houses I've lived in. Anyone else find that?

Thinking now, this thread would be a great place to build up a dream collection for everyone. Just post your dreams in here if you can remember them the next day. One thing I've concluded from my dreams is I have a very strange imagination.

Had a weird dream last night where someone killed an old man and dumped him at White Wickets (local park with shoddy basketball nets, football goals etc). I like tried to phone the police and stuff and people were telling me not to in case he would come after me. So a bit later we were playing Snooker in the Franche First car park (first school near the park) and he came over and joint us, then he was arrested.

iv had a dream that my teeth are falling out , about 4 times in 2 weeks, first time i didnt think much of it, but now iv had them a few times im tryin to remember which teeth etc. Its like the left tooth nxt to the 2 front ones, and the last dream i had it cracked, not fell out.

People say its because of changing something big in your life, and at the moment im on a health kick, so that could be it? one of reasons i quit drinkin coke(a cola) was because i thought my teeth wud fuck up.

When I was younger, every year a cold or flu would bring me down and the same dream would come again and again when under temperature. Maybe some of you can read into this, because I can't.

==================================

It's set in a kind of highlands in scotland, but it's all green with trees and all. Maybe more like alpine area in France. I was living in a small wooden hut on top of a mountain. It had a great view and down below I could see a Kingdom. A city, surrounded by high mountains.

At night the lights would come on on all those little houses down there almost like stars. Then, one evening, they would start making a huge VCR (a video casette recorder). Huge, as in probably about 10 football pitches. It covered a large fraction of the city. They are somehow suspended at roof height. Or maybe they're resting on the roof of all those houses. I could see workers constructing it. But from this height, they were all stickmen. The VCR was so huge, I could see hundreds of workers climbing on top and working down the sides.

Every night, the VCR would become more and more complete, until one night, it became complete. Then they started climbing up the mountain, hundreds of them civilians holding up the VCR from underneath. Thick trees of the mountain paths would often hide a lot of the details, but as sure as hell it was coming my way as you couldn't ignore that massive shape creeping up the side of a mountain.

I somehow knew it was meant to be a present for me, yet I was scared crapless. I'd hide in my hut with duvet over my head, but I couldn't help looking out the window to see them progressing upwards.

That's where the dream would end. I'd see this same story every year when bed ridden, but I never got to see what happens in the end. It's funny when I type it all out like this, but in the dream it was a horrifying experience. :cry:

When I was younger, every year a cold or flu would bring me down and the same dream would come again and again when under temperature. Maybe some of you can read into this, because I can't.

==================================

It's set in a kind of highlands in scotland, but it's all green with trees and all. Maybe more like alpine area in France. I was living in a small wooden hut on top of a mountain. It had a great view and down below I could see a Kingdom. A city, surrounded by high mountains.

At night the lights would come on on all those little houses down there almost like stars. Then, one evening, they would start making a huge VCR (a video casette recorder). Huge, as in probably about 10 football pitches. It covered a large fraction of the city. They are somehow suspended at roof height. Or maybe they're resting on the roof of all those houses. I could see workers constructing it. But from this height, they were all stickmen. The VCR was so huge, I could see hundreds of workers climbing on top and working down the sides.

Every night, the VCR would become more and more complete, until one night, it became complete. Then they started climbing up the mountain, hundreds of them civilians holding up the VCR from underneath. Thick trees of the mountain paths would often hide a lot of the details, but as sure as hell it was coming my way as you couldn't ignore that massive shape creeping up the side of a mountain.

I somehow knew it was meant to be a present for me, yet I was scared crapless. I'd hide in my hut with duvet over my head, but I couldn't help looking out the window to see them progressing upwards.

That's where the dream would end. I'd see this same story every year when bed ridden, but I never got to see what happens in the end. It's funny when I type it all out like this, but in the dream it was a horrifying experience. :cry:

That sure is odd.

I had a strange dream which entailed me, my mother and father all deciding to play a "networked" PC game. We all had a computer and there was an extra computer. I knew there was someone there using the computer and playing with us, but I never saw them. But I knew they were there.

I don't think dreams mean a thing. People will look for direction in anything given half a chance.

Too true.

I had one the other night which involved french maids eating used tampons, if someone can please find anything meaningful in that please do tell me.

I had a strange dream which entailed me, my mother and father all deciding to play a "networked" PC game. We all had a computer and there was an extra computer. I knew there was someone there using the computer and playing with us, but I never saw them. But I knew they were there.

That's creepy... the sort japanese horror writers would come up with I reckon. I like that sort of creepy crap though.

Too true.

I had one the other night which involved french maids eating used tampons, if someone can please find anything meaningful in that please do tell me.

lol.

I can read into that. I think it implies someone you or you in your past life had relationship with and she hated you so much that she didn't want to have a baby with you. It's a telepathic curse. Tampons, the blood, eating it ... it all ties in ::shrug:

Man, but talking about tampons is just taboo.

Anyways, I just had a dream. I came home from work and had a kip 'cause I was tired. The dream was about work. I dreamt that I stayed on past my alotted time of five o'clock, carrying on til some ungodly hour when the only customers were people dressed in golf gear. I had a chat with a caddie.

lol.

I can read into that. I think it implies someone you or you in your past life had relationship with and she hated you so much that she didn't want to have a baby with you. It's a telepathic curse. Tampons, the blood, eating it ... it all ties in ::shrug:

Or maybe it was something to do with the steak I ate prior to sleeping being a bit on the rare side.

My theory sounds more likely.

Or maybe it was something to do with the steak I ate prior to sleeping being a bit on the rare side.

My theory sounds more likely.

Nah, if that had been the case you'd be dreaming of eating her... please, don't do that to me rokhed.

talking about tampons is just taboo.

Really? Never heard of that one. Actually with tampons, skinning and taboo and all, all this reminded me of a friend of mine who is a pathologist in France. I recall him telling me about a murder of a raped woman. Apparently you cut out the groin area together with the internal sexual organs, so that the front, back and inside come out together in 1 piece. EEEWWW!!! A great meal time conversation.

If I had nightmares about this tonight, I'll be holding you all responsible :shock:

Guest Ford Prefect

last night i had a dream about being in a pub, ordering a pint of beer and a single whiskey. i HATE whiskey too, (makes me wanna spew, theres only jameson that doesn't make me want to puke, but i still hate the taste) and this was cheap whiskey. i remember sitting down, drinking the pint, pretty quickly and then just staring at the whiskey, wishing i hadn't bothered......

last night i had a dream about being in a pub, ordering a pint of beer and a single whiskey. i HATE whiskey too, (makes me wanna spew, theres only jameson that doesn't make me want to puke, but i still hate the taste) and this was cheap whiskey. i remember sitting down, drinking the pint, pretty quickly and then just staring at the whiskey, wishing i hadn't bothered......

You sure that was a dream lol

Guest Ford Prefect

yes i'm very sure. i know what it means too, means that i need some alcohol! :P

was on my way to work on friday evening, walking thru town. lovely sunny day. one of those days you just want to be in a beer garden with a nice cold pint in your hand, watching the women walk past. its a good job i didn't have my wallet on me else i fear i may not have made it to work :P