NEurope
DiemetriX

Naruto: Rise of a Ninja

Shorty for cheif of Development!

Yeah; maybe if he knew the 1st thing about Lee.....He doesn't use weapons.

Yeah; maybe if he knew the 1st thing about Lee.....He doesn't use weapons.

Lee does use weapons, he uses them all the time. So what were you trying to prove?

Lee used a kunai against Gaara in the chuunin exam preliminaries. What else does he carry the holster for? He also uses nunchuku. (so nerrr)

Lee does use weapons, he uses them all the time. So what were you trying to prove?

I think you've been watching/reading the wrong manga.

Lee used a kunai against Gaara in the chuunin exam preliminaries. What else does he carry the holster for? He also uses nunchuku. (so nerrr)

Oh yeah, I remember now. Sorry.

Aren't the nunchuku shippuden(sp?) or something!?

I think you've been watching/reading the wrong manga.

No, I think you have.

Rock Lee does nothing but get on my wick anyway... :p

How dare you!

Must... resist... abusing... modding powers....

Took a video of me (sucking) playing this game.

Just the battle mode is all they had to play. Rock Lee's jutsu list consists of...

8 gate opening. It was awesome.

Really fast paced, if I knew what I was doing I would be drooling over the videos.

How dare you!

C'maan Rock Lee is like... Dave Mariner in Waverace 64. You're going nicely around Marine Fortress and you start the last lap in first place, no pressure. Then out of the blue, he knocks into you on a corner and you finish fourth cos theres not enough time to get back on the jetski and catch everyone up. By the same token in Naruto, everythings looking good, theres no sign of either Gai-sensei or Lee... then before you know it, bam! There's Lee striking his "nice guy pose" and whinging about how he can't do proper chakra based moves and all his hardship... and derails my Naruto enjoyment. :heh:

C'maan Rock Lee is like... Dave Mariner in Waverace 64. You're going nicely around Marine Fortress and you start the last lap in first place, no pressure. Then out of the blue, he knocks into you on a corner and you finish fourth cos theres not enough time to get back on the jetski and catch everyone up. By the same token in Naruto, everythings looking good, theres no sign of either Gai-sensei or Lee... then before you know it, bam! There's Lee striking his "nice guy pose" and whinging about how he can't do proper chakra based moves and all his hardship... and derails my Naruto enjoyment. :heh:

Lee may be strange, but that's what makes him awesome! He's one of my favorite characters, how dare you insult him! However, I can't really have a huge go at you, as you appear to be a Muse fan (like me.) I'll let you off.... for now.

Now, being more slightly-on-topic(ish), has anyone seen that Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 is out? My girlfriend got it the other day, and it's awesome! Definitely a lot more polished and refined than the first Ultimate Ninja. It even has a proper story mode, although it can be a bit random sometimes.

How dare you!

Give in to Dark Side!

Just a heads up for those wanting the game ( that should be all of you :) )

Amazon has it for £29.99

Play.com has it for £32.99

Enjoy!

£29.99...

get.

Latest NEO magazine has a feature in it about this. I've forgotten everything it said but it bigged it up.

Just a heads up for those wanting the game ( that should be all of you :) )

Amazon has it for £29.99

Play.com has it for £32.99

Enjoy!

Also Gameplay.com now has it listed for £29.99 :awesome:

Also Gameplay.com now has it listed for £29.99 :awesome:

Took advantage of that deal. I hear they're quite good on getting pre-orders out early, any truth in that?

[Only ever ordered LOTR Online from them, and it wasn't a pre-order]

Gameplay usually send it on a Wednesday and you get it on the Thursday. Doubt I can get the game this week, might need to wait to next so I get my bursary...

This game will either make me keep my 360 or sell it, since this is the reason why I got one.

I was just reading up on this ( getting so hyped for it :) ) and I never even knew that this game has an online mode!

Apparently its like an online tournament and also The Forest of Death exam, cant wait!

I got it from game.co.uk for £32.99 including delivery. Amazon may be £29.99 but then you have to add delivery to get it decent. If you get free delivery it could take a week. Game have got pre-order titles to me the day before release, in the past. With free delivery option.

I got it from game.co.uk for £32.99 including delivery. Amazon may be £29.99 but then you have to add delivery to get it decent. If you get free delivery it could take a week. Game have got pre-order titles to me the day before release, in the past. With free delivery option.

Yeah, I cancelled mine with amazon and went with Game aswell. Not long now.....

I really want this game, it sounds really good. But I don't think I can get it till next week.

Hmm, i'm gonna sort my money out a bit and see if I can squaze it in somewhere, I want this as soon as possible.

I couldn't believe how suddenly the release of this game snuck up on me :heh: I almost wish I'd taken another week to notice it was out so I could just pick it up instantly and not have to wait.

8/10 from official xbox magazine. Four stars for a Naruto game is great :D

Gone with gameplay for my order. I'll be getting it this Thursday, I've no doubt. Nice present for myself if all goes well on the day.

The online mode, I remember reading up is kinda like a King of the Hill 'type'.

You go online and fight against someone the same skill as you. If you beat them you get a certain amount of points then move up in skill level.

You keep fighting more and more opponents until you get to the highest rank where you have to retain that.

This is all from memory so excuse if anything's wrong. The online achievements are mostly collect so many points to get to a rank like Jounin.

lookit

Will probably pick this up from town on Friday, still got a £10 gamestation credit note so can't really justify buying off the net (unless its £40 everywhere in town, then i'll regret it)

LES VOIX OFFICIELLES JAPONAISES DE L’ANIME NARUTO™ CONFIRMEES POUR NARUTO™: RISE OF A NINJA EN CONTENU TELECHARGEABLE

Paris – le 29 octobre 2007— Ubisoft annonce la possibilité de télécharger gratuitement sur le Xbox Live les voix officielles japonaises de l’anime Naruto™ pour le jeu Naruto™: Rise of a Ninja sur Xbox 360™.

Ce pack sera disponible peu après la sortie du jeu et contiendra les voix de :

- Junko Takeuchi - Uzumaki Naruto

- Kazuhiko Inoue - Hatake Kakashi

- Chie Nakamura - Haruno Sakura

- Noriaki Sugiyama - Uchiha Sasuke

- Kujira - Orochimaru

- Akira Ishida - Sabaku no Gaara

La sortie de Naruto: Rise of a Ninja est prévue le 2 novembre 2007.

De plus amples informations sont disponibles sur le site http://www.narutoriseofaninja.com.

Jap voices as free DLC! Awesome!

Now I just need to buy a 360...