Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Help stop this unspeakable cruelty

rokhed00

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is another picture in the sun today of an even younger puppy this time with a hook through its paw, the puppy has been saved and some kind people have taken it in.

also there is a story about one of the guys who uses live bait such as dogs and cats for catching sharks, he got charged with cruelty to animals and something else and he got a 3 month suspended sentence....thats it.

there is another picture in the sun today of an even younger puppy this time with a hook through its paw, the puppy has been saved and some kind people have taken it in.

So how did that come about? I see there being two possible answers.

1. A group of animal rights folks stormed the boat and saved the pup just in time.

2. Someone just wanted to get in the paper so stuck a hook through the pup's paw and declared themself a hero.

The first explanation seems unlikely as the animal rights folks are probably veggies, so a bit pasty, skinny and not really in any state to be stealing puppies off weather hardend fishermen after having boarded their boat.

Whatever happened we can conclude that people are terrible the world over.

i dunno but here is the pics... i wont post the image just the link incase people dont wanna see the images

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005460101,00.html

SHOCK new pictures of a pup used as shark bait were revealed yesterday as the man behind the atrocity walked free from court.

The little labrador had a wired hook driven through a paw so it could be dragged through the sea to attract sharks.

It is a different pup to the one pictured in The Sun last week with similar hooks in its snout and leg.

Our exposé of the horrors inflicted on strays on French-controlled Reunion Island, near Mauritius, led to the court appearance of Jean-Claude Clain, 51.

The dad of three was convicted of cruelty. But more outrage erupted yesterday after he escaped with a puny three-month SUSPENDED jail sentence.

Paul Littlefair of the RSPCA said: “We would have hoped for a far stronger deterrent. This is very disappointing.â€

More than 33,000 Britons have signed an RSPCA petition demanding an end to the savagery.

The pup in our pictures is recovering and has been adopted by a family.

i dont think they would use such a story to sell copies, infact the story was a small article near the end of the paper. the headline was about george best. im not defending the sun or anything but they do seem to be the only paper that cares about this.

bah whatever.

While we're all going on about how the french are cruel, I think some of us need to take a look at what goes on here.

The below article was taken out of The Sun today (4/10), and just goes

to show how sick some apparently British people can be.

I'll leave you with this.

Girl's Cat > a dirty Pit Bull Terrier > chavs

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005460119,00.html

I just don't know how some people can come to do these sort things. :weep:

While we're all going on about how the french are cruel, I think some of us need to take a look at what goes on here.

The below article was taken out of The Sun today (4/10), and just goes

to show how sick some apparently British people can be.

I'll leave you with this.

Girl's Cat > a dirty Pit Bull Terrier > chavs

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005460119,00.html

I just don't know how some people can come to do these sort things. :weep:

People like that deserves a 50-cal magnum bullet. SICK BASTARDS!!!!!

why didn't i work this one out earlier? of course, the perfect answer to animal cruelty is racism! it all makes sense now :indeed:

I was only joking around, with a stertype that we have against them, but it's true that i belive the act is both stupid and cruel. I won't say thats rasist i would say your getting a bit too p.c.

I was only joking around, with a stertype that we have against them, but it's true that i belive the act is both stupid and cruel. I won't say thats rasist i would say your getting a bit too p.c.

well considering this is a european website, i wouldn't want any possible french members to keep away from the forum because of comments like yours. if that's being too p.c. then fair enough, but i'm just expressing my opinion.

well considering this is a european website, i wouldn't want any possible french members to keep away from the forum because of comments like yours. if that's being too p.c. then fair enough, but i'm just expressing my opinion.

Well said. Also, i signed a while ago but I haven't said anything as my opinion is the same as the majority in this thead.

fair do, well sorry if anone took offence, but it is kinda of upseting seing those images, and as a dog owner it seemed to be really poor taste.

The question is did I fire 5 or 6 bullets?

Oh wait I was firing them directly into your head at short range so you can't hear me. Oh and now I hear your a pedotrition not a peadophile ah well nevermind.

This is what we should do to those bastards!

350px-BrassEye-MilitPede.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!