NEurope
DiemetriX

Inventions you want to copyright

Got any cool Ideas of Inventions that seem so probable you would like to copyright them? (But obviously can't because you have no money to make the invention etc.)

I would love to make a Blog camera.

Take a picture(s), Find a hotspot, Upload your picture(s).

No need for a Pc.

What would you guys invent?

I think there's one of those out already, it has WiFi in it so you can upload your pictures to somewhere. Probably a site like Flickr. I can't remember where I saw it though.

I want an inhumane spider killer.

I would copyright windmills with blades made out of solar panels. That'd make moi filthy rich.

I would make the Slinky Banker Assassin.

Basically it would be a slinky that comes around the corner/down stairs/whatever. Sprout some arms and an Uzi Nine Millimeeetaaah, say "No Deal bitch", and blow them away.

I would make the Slinky Banker Assassin.

Basically it would be a slinky that comes around the corner/down stairs/whatever. Sprout some arms and an Uzi Nine Millimeeetaaah, say "No Deal bitch", and blow them away.

I think they sell those at ToyNguns.. but I'm not sure if they have the Uzi version.

Some sort of new energy that would prevent pollution and stop or slow down global warming.

No, but I did, years ago.

I used to use a sandwich toaster, with it's hind legs under a book so the juices flowed out to cook meat.

George Foreman stole my inverntion though.

Wireless plugs. Plug your Wii (for example) into the mains wirelessly. The plug would have converter in it, which could convert the Voltage into light pulses (or similar) and transmit it to the Wii which would have another converter plugged into it to convert back to to voltage.

Its quite difficult to make, but I do have a basic design which a colleague and I preliminarily designed last year.

Imagine the possibilities. No more wires from any electronic device, televisions, computers, even fridges and washing machines

Of course I'm gonna put mine non patended and copyrighted ideas and inventions here, for everyone of you sonys to steal.

Wireless plugs. Plug your Wii (for example) into the mains wirelessly. The plug would have converter in it, which could convert the Voltage into light pulses (or similar) and transmit it to the Wii which would have another converter plugged into it to convert back to to voltage.

Its quite difficult to make, but I do have a basic design which a colleague and I preliminarily designed last year.

Imagine the possibilities. No more wires from any electronic device, televisions, computers, even fridges and washing machines

Sounds like shit to me.

Converting electicity to light is easy enough but converting it back again would mean an incredible energy loss.

Why not try some sort of magnetic field, not sure how it would work, as you would need some form of k.energy to induce a current...

Indeed Rokhed is quite correct, but there are ways around it (expensive ways, but ways none the less), however wireless plugs is something for a future technology to be able to solve economically.

Electro-magnetic field "could" work. Like the magnetic field created by the power plug turns a dynamo in the piece of equipment and creates power.

Though any other kind of electrical equpiment would get ruined like HDD's. And wires inside electrical equipment would move due to F=BIL.

Wireless power is hard to create. We aren't anywhere near the technology to create it. If we were then rockets wouldn't need that big ass tank of fuel attached - the electrical energy would just be transported to it.

due to F=BIL.

Do not remind me of that1!! (Had my last A-level physics exam today, was expecting loads of capacitor stuff, and instead it was all particle accelerators and magnetic feilds, though luckaly it wasn't to hard a paper).

I would copyright windmills with blades made out of solar panels. That'd make moi filthy rich.

Thats a good idea, a 2 for one deal, harness the power of both wind and light at the same time... i'm actually amazed it hasn't been done yet

I won't reveal my money making ideas so that you can steal them!

I think they sell those at ToyNguns.. but I'm not sure if they have the Uzi version.

Exactly. It's a niche in the market.

I would love to make a Blog camera.

Take a picture(s), Find a hotspot, Upload your picture(s).

No need for a Pc.

You can already do this with phone cameras. The concept's called "moblogging".

the three way scissors. basicay its an ormal pair of scissors, but with added 2 sicking out both sides, i always used to dream about it and wondered what the fuck it was.

In the dream i would be cutting something then i would look across and see that i had cut through the thing on the extra cuting bit, then i would wake up.

id just like to share that with you.

oh yeah you could add more on, so it could be loads and loads of scissors in one. 1 hand, 12 scissors.

remember those t-shirts where you breathed on them and they changed colour (multicolor) i would copyright trousers/gloves/shoes etc like that