Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark of champions today me thinks. United where awful yet still somehow got the win.

Agreed. I feel sorry for Fulham as they were brilliant and deserved to AT LEAST get a draw.

United are gonna win the title.....just glad it aint Chelsea. :hmm::D

Im off to the Valley today to see Charlton Vs West Ham.

Should be a great relegation match. Can't wait. Im hoping for a Charlton win obviously and with Bent and Young now both passed fit I can see Charlton doing it!

See I told myself that Charlton would do it!

What a match, the atmosphere was amazing from both sets of fans. Charlton definitely deserved the win and could have had about 6 goals. They are looking good!

West Ham looked a mess. The only player doing anything was Tevez. But he cant do it all by himself. I can't see the Hammers getting out of it if they keep playing like that. They were awful.

I listened to the match on radio 5 live, and we were pretty much outplayed. I honestly thought today just wasn't our day and we were going to get hammered 2 or 3-nil.

Can't believe we won in the end. Only just, but still a win. We didn't deserve it, but then, we have played far better in a lot of games and have ended up drawing or losing, so I will take this victory quite happily!

Guest Stefkov

United are so lucky.

Fulham owned that game. It was theirs for the win. Cannot believe how lucky they were.

Gigg's goal was amazing. To control it on the outside of his foot like that.

Ronaldo you lucky man. Took a deflection on its way, probably took it in.

We played quite badly today. Well, not even that, just nothing spectacular. We seemed decent, but luck was really on our side with so many things.

The goals we scored though, christ...Ronaldo's goal reminds me that classic Giggs goal against Arsenal.

I'm trying not to get excited about the prospect of winning the title, because there's still a way to go. But, we need a little bit of luck in life, with anything. Maybe today was a sign that luck is with us this season?

Guest Stefkov

Luck is on our side this season. I know its a long time to go but I think we can win it.

9 points ahead of Chelsea now. I think maybe Chelsea will feel a bit pressured to get back to a couple points behind and might slip up in their next game and get a draw.

If Ronaldo keeps up this form, running past everyone like he did then I see him taking the lead of the goals ahead of Drogba.

Guest Stefkov

What a start tot he Aresenal-Chelsea game. 2 great goals. Drogba debatable offside or not, but it counts now, not much you can do about it.

3-1 now :heh:

And Keane just got sent off for deliberate handball.

Arsenal youngsters are doing very well, hope they do over Chelski.

Damn Terry just got knocked out cold. Could see his leg shaking and everything, hope its not too serious like cech was. Looks bad.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!