Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I wonder if its our goalkeepers being sidelined that have caused our slump. Sorensen is a great 'keeper and was doing well 'til Pogatetz clashed into him. Then Taylor did alright until he got injured at Sheffield United. Kiraly hasn't been that good, maybe we should give Robert Olejnik a chance.

What a dump St Andrews is. Their fans were pathetic, every stand was half empty and they started leaving with about 10 mins to go. Away support was awesome, we took around 5000 down and sang all match, including "We sent you down you know" and "We've seen more at the Villa"

I fucking love you Bluestar. :kiss:

West Ham are apparantly holding talks with Shaun Wright Phillips. Hmm, I don't know if this would be such a good move either. They're looking quite likely to be relegated, so he might even be playing in the Championship next season. I dunno...

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=440044&CPID=8&clid=21&lid=3&title=Hammers+in+talks+over+SWP+move

Also, Larsson could stay til the end of the season at United! Oh, please god, let this be true.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=439993&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=3&title=Larsson+could+stay+at+United

Guest Stefkov
Also, Larsson could stay til the end of the season at United! Oh, please god, let this be true.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=439993&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=3&title=Larsson+could+stay+at+United

That would be sweet if true! He played so well against Villa. Loads of shots on target.

Listening to the commentators, him and Solskjaer have over 500 goals between them....bleedin hell!

Phil Bardsley has joined Villa on loan from Man Utd for the rest of the season. But he won't be eligible for the next Man U-Villa match.

Man U fans: Is Bardsley any good?

He's pretty ok, yeah. Can't truthfully say I've seen too much of him, but this will do him a world of good to get games.

That would be sweet if true! He played so well against Villa. Loads of shots on target.

Listening to the commentators, him and Solskjaer have over 500 goals between them....bleedin hell!

Christ!

Hmm, this sorta reminds me of what Fergie said about winning the treble. Something like "I won the treble with 4 strikers."

Now, I've always paired up those strikers. Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke were one partnership, and Teddy Sheringham and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer were another.

The way things are going, I can forsee a similar thing happening.

Rooney + Saha.

Larsson + Solskjaer.

Of course, you could probably chop and change. For example, Rooney + Larsson would work well, too.

I hope he does stay now.

Yeah, just found this: http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=422907&plid=32925&clid=67&cpid=6

Hmm, that was a bit ****-ish to do. First off, he's a very young player. Secondly, he's on loan for a reason, and that is to learn and gain experience from another club.

just cause he's a young player doesn't excuse him for behaving like an ass and ignoring the manager, even if the manager wasn't very good :)

He was on loan from United to Rangers, yes. Dunno how that makes him a reject, as he was almost certainly going to be coming back. :heh:

He played quite well when he deputised for Neville last year, however hes got a touch of the Kieran Richardsons about him, thinking hes Billy Big Bollocks because he played a handfull of games for united.

FA Cup fourth round draw:

Arsenal v Bolton

West Ham v Watford

Bristol City or Coventry City v Hull City or Middlesbrough

Chelsea v Nottingham Forest

Chester City or Ipswich Town v Swansea

Cardiff City or Tottenham v Southend Utd or Barnsley

Barnet or Colchester v Peterborough or Plymouth Argyle

Birmingham City or Newcastle United v Reading or Burnley

Derby County v Bristol Rovers

Sheffield Wednesday or Manchester City v Southampton

Crystal Palace v Preston North End

Manchester United v Portsmouth

Blackpool v Norwich City

Queens Park Rangers or Luton Town v Blackburn Rovers

Wolverhampton Wanderers or Oldham v WBA

Leicester City or Fulham v Stoke City

pompy at home, not bad, treble still on track.

HAHA, that made me laugh. :laughing:

On a serious note, I am dreading (well, not looking forward to) the FA cup match with Bolton. As stocka said, it is at home, so I think we can beat them but Bolton is always gonna be tough. They are definitely our bogey team. :hmm:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!