Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

thats the problem with arsenal, super crappy subs. much like united, except we can hold out if we did have injuries. i mean evra is out, so heinze comes in, both are world class. saha/roony out, we have solskjear. rio/vidic out, we have brown, seilvestre, o'shea and heinze to play there. we have richardson (i think hes crap) and PJS and fletcher to come in mifeild to play. all are internationals, regulers and can secure a first team place in any other club.

lets not even mention the deapth chelsea have. So i think arsenals pproblems purely lie in the lack of quality on the bench.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get the Arsenal talk under way......We aint playin today but tomorrow we got charlton. Its at home so I think we will get the three points but I still can't believe how many of our players are injured. Its unbelievable. I really do hope Wenger buys some quality and experience this month ( I seriously doubt its gonna happen though).

Charlton are doing good with Pardew now though, and Arsenal didn't do too good in their last game. Although you'd expect Arsenal to win, I think Charlton have a chance.

Victory at Anfield :yay:

However whats happening with the Hammers? 5-0 down? Isnt Curbs meant to have that the other way around...?

And has anyone heard what happened at Fulham to Niemi? Sounds really bad, but I hope its all all right. Apparently it was no ones fault that he fell on his head. Dear me, keepers are having a tough time this season :blank:

They recommend loading the page about 3 minutes before the start of a match. The quality is usually pretty good.

The only real downside is that depending on which stream you choose you may have to download a different streaming program. I think ive downloaded about 5 different ones.

Also ive never been able to get it working with Firefox or Opera so if you use either then I recommend loading the site in Internet Explorer.

Woohoo!! 2-2 against Man U :) Very pleased with that result. Have to say I thought we deserved it, even if the second goal was perhaps a little bit lucky. Excellent 4 goals during the game, all in all a very good match of football i thought.

Shitty fucking man u game. Thank god for Larson and Rossi comming in/back b'cos our finishing was appalling.

There were some pretty awful shots at times. I seem to remember Ronaldo having one particular horribe shot in the first half, as well as Park Ji Sung near the end of the second half. Man U must have been very frustrated with themselves :horse:

I was going to avoid looking at all the scores and watch motd but I decided to have a look and.... Reading won 6-0?!?! Wow. I got Doyle in one of my fantasy teams so that's great. Definately want to watch the highlights later tonight.

Scholes scored 2 today, and I thought both were excellent strikes. However, Millner's was out of this world. Classic goal.

Hmm, a bit gutted that we didn't get all 3 points. Before watching the game, I thought we would get the result. However, after watching the game and both performances (our team and theirs), I think it was pretty fair.

We played good, had some great moments/possession, etc. They were great in midfield (scott parker was excellent today) and their defence was stubborn. Shay Given was in awesome form, too.

Overall: As a Man Utd fan, gutted we didn't get 3 points. As a football fan, I think the scoreline was a fair one.

I now officially hate saha, the best thing about today is that he got injured. the guys totally retarded!

that aside, great credit to nucastel for closing down ronaldo every time. should have won as we had about 6 scoring opportunities and scored only 2?

Good result, was hoping we'd be chasing the game more at the end because we could have won it - Although Man U had a canny few wasted chances. Rooney and Park both had nightmares and I hope Paul Scholes never plays again he's scored sommat like 10 in 10 against us lot!

Ronaldo was being a soft whinging **** again, no surprise.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!