N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

I cannot believe that Juan Pablo Angel has left Villa. Six-and-a-half years he was there. We will always remember him for the 03/04 season where he scored 23 goals. :weep:

Who's going to have the Number 9 shirt now? I bet it will be either Carew or a new signing in the summer...

--------------

I want Chelsea to beat West Ham tonight, as I want to see West Ham get relegated!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too bothered what happens to West Ham, but I just hate Chelsea. At least when Arsenal were up there they weren't total wankers.

Are you mad?! Arsene "I did not see it" Wenger... United have been total wankers too, don't start thinking they're angelic!

Oh my god, double D (David Dein - vice chairman) has left Arsenal.

Hill-Wood (chairman) said: "On behalf of the board I would like to express our gratitude to David Dein for the many years of loyal service he has given to the club.

"We sincerely regret that irreconcilable differences between Mr Dein and the rest of the board have necessitated a parting of the ways."

What differences? An American takeover?

Hill-Wood (chairman) said: "On behalf of the board I would like to express our gratitude to David Dein for the many years of loyal service he has given to the club.

"We sincerely regret that irreconcilable differences between Mr Dein and the rest of the board have necessitated a parting of the ways."

Its hard to tell whether the take over was the key point. Seems likely though.

That leaves me thinking did Dein want to sell us out or the board.

David Dein did a lot for the club, but hopefully his departure won't shake up things too much.

Guest Stefkov

Wright-Phillips goals were really good. His second more than his first imo.

Teves' goal was awesome. Cech's mistake though, he tried to palm it out but bent his arms too short.

THe latest headlines were popping up, Blackburn vs watford. Just watching that come up thinking that seems like a better game. Then 3 goals in a short space of time. :D

Come on West Ham!

Shocking innit :hmm:

Grrr Stupid chelsea.

To anyone who watched the match, did chelsea deserve to be up 4-1? it annoys me when they get results that they don't deserve, considering they've been pretty inconsistent sometimes this season and still won matches by 2-3 goals..

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!