NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Charlie

Summer 2006

Summer is upon us. My school holidays start on Friday at 12:30 and go on until August 22nd (or 23rd depending whether I skip the first day to go to EIEF or not). I jet off to Cyprus at 6pm on Friday night. Should be a really good holiday but I'm going to miss all the parties during the first 2 weeks of the holidays, I'll just have to make up for it when I get home.

I'm hoping to go out camping with friends when I get back. A couple of weeks back it was really hot and we were just sitting up at the football pitch for hours, probably do that again some time.

Anyone got any plans for holidays or anything?

Anyone got any plans for holidays or anything?

Summer = workathon for new flat.

Although my parents are going away on 23rd July for two weeks and it'll be the first time I have the house to myself so I've taken the week off work to relax. Think I might do something on the 27th. Anniversary of a really bad day, so drinking is in need.

I'm going to America for three weeks, mostly around on the West Coast, visiting Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Death Valley, San Francisco, Hollywood, Los Angeles, mabye Silicon Valley.

I'm going to try to get a dslite there, they're only 130 dollars (70 something ponuds) and manga and enjoy myself.

Feels too good to be true to be living without revision,exams, or the thought of exams right now.

In the daytime i've been going out a lot, beach and countryside etc. and sometimes played football with mates in the evenings. I plan to do many things and go many places, but I'll see how it all goes. Need to do a lot of boxing training this summer too, so i'll be down my club a lot.

But the best time of this summer for me is end of july->start of august.

On July 22nd I'm going to the first game at the Emirates Stadium [bergkamp's testimonial]. July 24th(I think) I'm going on holiday to Nerja, south of Spain for two weeks. Went there last year and it was fantastic. Also I'm hoping a certain person is there :heh: And while I'm there its my 16th birthday on August 4th :smile:

Well summer, for me, will mean working (maybe in a second job soon too) my ass off to get money for uni next year. Have to find a new apartment too. I have a pretty busy summer lined up tbh, but looking forward to getting back to uni in September. I havent got any holiday plans yet, but might head off to Kilkenny City for a couple of days with a few mates and have some craic there.

Might do some research for my personal study on the cuban missile crisis.

I'm in Australia. It's getting colder. But should start warming up after July.

On July 22nd I'm going to the first game at the Emirates Stadium [bergkamp's testimonial].

I plan on going to that, when do tickets go on sale?

My Summer properly starts tomorrow at 3:01pm, when I get out of my last exam. I plan on securing a job to get some money in my pockets for uni.

I'll make a trip to the Emirates Stadium on the 18th July to get the new Arsenal kit. Always get it on release date from the club shop.

Other than that I don't have any arrangements until the 9th of September when I go to Majorca for 7 days with my brother and two friends, which is a guaranteed laugh.

This will be an uncommonly boring summer, i aint going to poland this year lik i normally do, so instead i sit at home, or at work, and play, watch excercise. the usual crap. Ask me next year, by then i will be ready to be best man at a wedding, and hopefully come back from my 2 week holiday from japan.

I plan on going to that, when do tickets go on sale?

Sorry mate but i'm really not sure, my Dad usually takes care of tickets and travel etc. I think as we're (luckily) season ticket holders we definately get tickets to it. Well its logical. Hope you get tickets :smile:

I plan on working fulltime. Hopefully my defered entry will be changed into a normal one and then I'll quit work :)

As for holidaying - two weeks in Newquay then two weeks in France. A couple of 18ths to go to. Brilliant.

A couple of 18ths to go to. Brilliant.

Oooooh I forgot! All my mates (and me) are 21 over the summer/september! Should be a great summer for parties!:bouncy:

I plan to find a job and work as much as possible, as I have no money whatsoever. I'm going to Barcelona next week though, which should be fun.

Boyfriend comes over from the States this Sunday and he will stay till the 16th of July, so we should probably do some stuff together then. We're actually gonna go to a music festival (Rock Werchter) for three days (June 30 - July 2) which will have a couple of great bands playing (like Muse!).

When the bf leaves, I'll be working for 4 weeks. And right after that we (the family) are going to Spain till the end of August (so about two weeks). The day after we get back I think, I have to go take my entrance exam for my new school and hopefully I'll pass so I can start my Graphics/Illustration course in September.

Got one of these family meet up thingy next week should be fun..

And next month i´m going to Norway for a wedding, and spending a couple of days in Denmark *cough* legal drinking age 16*cough* and Sweden :bouncy:

Sorry mate but i'm really not sure, my Dad usually takes care of tickets and travel etc. I think as we're (luckily) season ticket holders we definately get tickets to it. Well its logical. Hope you get tickets :smile:

Well I renewed my membership within the deadline for the match, so I hope I get tickets too. I don't think they've released info on the ticket sales yet.

well my summer basically is just gonna be work work work to save money for my next year at uni oh and a holiday at the end of the summer..dunno where to yet.

My holidays start exactly at 11:30am next thursday (29.06.06) when I finish my last 2 exams. After those I will celebrate with a few drinks and friends. I will work around 4-6 weeks starting with at 17.07.06 - in my home city where my family lives. My girlfriend will visit me for a a month or longer at the begin of august.

I guess meeting old friends (which are all over Austria because of university), BBQ, relaxing, swimming is what I will mainly do and of course spending some evenings with Smash Brothers competition. So basicly nothing special will happen.

Holidays end around 01.10.06 .... so I have PLENTY of spare time. I need to save some money - 2009 I will go to Japan.

nope not going on a single holiday this year. im used to it the last holiday i went on was in 1997 so meh.

instead i shall be trying to find a job so i can buy loads of games, see loads of films at the cinema, drink loads or starbucks, go out alot and get absolutely wasted (which is nigh on impossible for me <stupid heavy weight irish family>)

oh and playing the DS outside. . . just cause i can

w00t DS Lite

On July 22nd I'm going to the first game at the Emirates Stadium [bergkamp's testimonial]. July 24th(I think)

Bergkamp's Testimonial. He deserves one.

Of course, due to GCSE's I have an extended Summer Holiday. It starts at roughly 11am on Wednesday 28th June, because that day I go into school for a leaver's assembly. Hopefully we won't have to sing "Pure & Simple" by Hear'Say like I did in my Year 6 Leaver's Assembly. (I didn't actually sing it, I was saving my voice for singing "Rollin'" by Limp Bizkit when I got home)

But, I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying in Sutton Coldfield, not even going to Wales. And I can't go abroad as I don't have a passport.

i should be having a good summer this year.

i have a holiday abroad at the start of august for 2 weeks (not sure where though), the weekend after that i have V festival, then the weekend after that i have the leeds festival! can't wait.

also, im going to be going to uni in september so i have my new accommodation to look forward to (or not look forward to, which ever way you want to look at it).

29th July i got to New York

also off to Tenerife, dunno the dates though

Not much summer for me. I'm still doing civil service (or army bootcamp) as every male at the age of 18 has to and that will last till roughly the end of August.

Hopefully I'll go to the Games Convention and I have to go to Hungary for ten days in July to a youth meeting as part of the civil service. Then after civil service I'll have to work for about five weeks in a company. I have to do this because of what I want to study at Uni. It roughly translates to (actually says so on the ETH Homepage) Mechanical and Process Engineering.

Get a job. Preferably in the gardens down the road, picking weeds and all. I've been hearing they pay up to £10 an hour, but I'll settle for anything. It's not too far either, so I don't have to spend anything on bus fare or anything.

Not much else, though.

I will be making a film for the first two weeks. Then going to Iceland for a week and a half. Then filming again for about a week. The rest of the time will be spent ediitn the film or playing games.

Although we'll never get it all filmed in 3 weeks...

Sign in to follow this