NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
The Bard

Scrubs!!

Scrubs-fans unite!

I need your help :D

The last couple of weeks, I've been buying songs off iTunes - all of which has appeared on Scrubs at one time or another. My goal is to produce a CD with the best of the Scrubs-series and the Shrek-movies. I think those are some of the best soundtracks ever. This is where I need your help - see my song list so far beneath, and tell me if you know of a good song, that I don't have on it yet - I'd appreciate it very much, thank you :)

Come Around by Rhett Miller

Don't stop believing by Journey

Dreaming of You by The Coral

Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright

Light & Day (Reach for the Sun) by The Polyphonic Spree

Overkill by Men at Work

Superman by Lazlo Bane

Tell her this by Del Amitri

Waiting for my real life to begin by Colin Hay

Winter by Joshua Radin

Thanks in advance :)

First one that comes to mind; The Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen In Love? Its full of JD and Elliot making out goodness.

New Slang by The Shins

All In My Head by Shaun Mullins

Beautiful World by Colin Hay

Little Respect by Erasure

Bump, what do you guys think of the last season so far? I haven't seen anything really spectacular yet, but I'm holding up, looking forward to every episode.

If you mean season six that is on at the moment in America, then I'm loving it, if you mean season five that finished a few weeks ago over here then it was still quality but it gets better!

(but Dr Cox's hair gets worse)!

I want to buy the seasons on DVD. I watch he program but I dont watch it in order. So I see random episodes that happen to show on E4, etc.

Anyone know where I can get the series cheap?

I want to buy the seasons on DVD. I watch he program but I dont watch it in order. So I see random episodes that happen to show on E4, etc.

Anyone know where I can get the series cheap?

Fopp or Musiczone.

I just saw the sketch when Turk mistakes his baby for a pupkin, i laughed so hard I peed a little.

(oh and Shrek licks bell, so does it's soundtrack :grin: )

still £30 odd in Fopp.

Really...? I saw them for 13 quid per season in the Fopp in Manchester...wierd.

Donno, I guess Ebay's your best bet then.

Maybe the oldies were cheaper. I only noticed season 4, so you could be right.

I just downloaded the entire shebang anyway :)

I love scrubs, I really need to get every series on DVD. Also this is a test of my avatar, really hope it works cause my computer is being annoying

The Internet ;)

The two ways to interpret that.

Downloading, I'd like something physical, I dont like downloading too much because I coudl forget its there, and I dont want my pc on all the time.

Online ,I will have a look online at some shops.

Fopp or Musiczone.

I will try Fopp, thats that one down some side street, is it where that burger van is on the Market street leading to the foodcourt? I think I've been there before.

I recommend a site called DVD Lard for online price checks

Thank you. I found play.com have quite cheap prices. They're like 3/4/5th in the lists, and sometimes the price is the top so I'm just gonna order from there. Wait till Series 4 goes down in price though, £23.99.

What Series we on now in the UK, 4?

I really ought to buy the DVDs, this series makes my mood go up really well. However, £16,99 for each of the 5 boxes is a tad expensive, I must admit.

What I really love about Scrubs is the character development! They really mature.

I really ought to buy the DVDs, this series makes my mood go up really well. However, £16,99 for each of the 5 boxes is a tad expensive, I must admit.

What I really love about Scrubs is the character development! They really mature.

I think it is a bit much for each season however you just said, it makes your mood go up, in the long run I would htink that that £16.99 has been spent on something good.

Was thinking about it and as season six is the last season they should perhaps show some of these never-seen characters. Maybe Elliot's unseen brother (Barry?) should make an appearance, at the same time as Kelso's son, and they could hook up. Amusing Elliot and Dr Kelso tension. Or like other stuff but yeah...

Is season 6 the last, Bill has said it will continue on even without Braff.

The last good one then.

But Braff hasn't ruled out returning.

Sign in to follow this