NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
The Bard

Scrubs!!

Dr Cox, is my hero, not yours. I call it.

Also, must see office space this week. What time is it on?

Last Friday at 11:50

Oh sweet, I've been waiting on this forever, and the bonus features sound pretty cool aswell, although I would have liked another interview with Johnny C. Good find man. I can't say I like the box art though.

Yeah don't you hate annoying colours :p

I'd imagine it will be different for the UK, some of them have been (I think, im losing track. I buy too much TV on DVD.

I've been the forum Scrubs obsessed man for years :p

Still- Anyone think that Season 5 and late 4 aren't a patch on earlier ones?

3 discs? Why?

And I saw it announced for september, why has it been pushed back!? Why :weep:

Anyone think that Season 5 and late 4 aren't a patch on earlier ones?

So far season 5 has had more gay jokes than before, but it's still very funny and moving. The Wizard of Oz episode is one of the best I've seen.

It's still good, but season 5 seems too slapstick for me. especially JD. he's less of a well rounded character now

but on the other hand, Janitor gets better and better with time.

Hehe yah same. *Salute*

It depends really, I love them all for different reasons, but some of the jokes and monologues from the first three seasons were unmatchable. It was different because there were less emotional moments, such as the "My Hero" episode and the end of "My 15 minutes" where Dr. Cox "evaluates" JD, that ep is the one reason I worked my ass of for my GCSE exams :heh:.

I really loved the episode "My deja vu My Deja vu"

because it retreads so many of the old jokes and made me remember all the old episodes

, but yeah, seasons 4 and 5 are certainly different, but they are just as good in my opinion. The episode "My fallen idol"

really shows a vulnerable side to Dr. Cox, and that really made Johnny C even more immortal in my eyes.

It's still good, but season 5 seems too slapstick for me. especially JD. he's less of a well rounded character now

but on the other hand, Janitor gets better and better with time.

Haha, yeah, In season 5, the janitor is absolutely brilliantly done, especially in the episode where

JD and Turk plant the hide and seek coin on him so the sensor goes off everytime he comes anywhere near them,

they really managed to develop him as a character.

Also: Zidane is badassed. :bowdown:

Bill Lawrence did say season five felt as if it were going to be the last, so they did what the hell they wanted.

People, don't forget SEASON FIVE STILL HASNT AIRED HERE, REMOVE SPOILERS!

Season 5 is definately not the last, Lawrence has confirmed that there will be a season 6, which is what he imagines to be the last season.

Season 5 is definately not the last, Lawrence has confirmed that there will be a season 6, which is what he imagines to be the last season.

Yus but at the start of season five, due to NBC being shitty towards them, they thought it would be.

And while season five isn't the last, its still not shown in the UK so cover up spoilers (retroactively)

My thoughts on Season 5:

It was definatly the weakest series and I think the reason for this, is because JD as a character has not evolved from the first series. He is still the same clumsy idiot who always has to ask Dr Cox for help with everything. Now this was fine to begin with as JD was the freshly graduated doctor. But now he ahs the same job as Dr Cox.

But yeah for JD is the reason season 5 was so poor. Infact the best episode was the one where he wasnt in it and the Janitor was narrating.

Yus but at the start of season five, due to NBC being shitty towards them, they thought it would be.

And while season five isn't the last, its still not shown in the UK so cover up spoilers (retroactively)

Aye, I suppose that may have been the case. Season 5 was awesome nonetheless.

To Nudelmann:

Thats what I initially though, but if you watch it, you see that JD has grown up a lot too, and anyway, you have to remember Dr. Cox has been a doctor for over 20 years and JD for only 5 or 6, so it think it will obviously take some time for his dependance to dissipate. That's what Bill Lawrence said, that season 6 will end the show, because JD will come into his own as a doctor, he won't need the others as much, and thats why it would be a good tone to end the show.

I think season 5 was excellent, even though it took a few episodes to take off...

Also: Ashley, I added the spoiler tags.

I still love Season 5. Just not as much as the others. Still one of the best thing's on TV right now :)

They are yet to beat My Screw Up though. It made me cry :(

I still love Season 5. Just not as much as the others. Still one of the best thing's on TV right now :)

They are yet to beat My Screw Up though. It made me cry :(

You know the episode that actually made me cry? It was "My brother, where art thou?" Where Dan talks to Dr. Cox about JD, it was quite touching...

Man I'm such a girl :laughing:

Never seen Scrubs. I really wanna watch it but always seen to miss it. My friends all want me to watch it. Is it worth downloading? Or is there a time on TV when I can watch it. (on abc or paramount?)

Also: Ashley, I added the spoiler tags.[/color]

Ta.

Scrubs never made me cry, but the closest would have been the third (or forth) episode, "My Old Lady".

Never seen Scrubs. I really wanna watch it but always seen to miss it. My friends all want me to watch it. Is it worth downloading? Or is there a time on TV when I can watch it. (on abc or paramount?)

ABC have season 1 on all the time and Paramount have Season 2 and 3 on quite a lot, you just have to look out for it really.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I thought it was worth mentioning that season 5 of Scrubs is starting on E4 tomorrow night (Thursday) at 9. It's part of their new comedy block or something, so tune in those of you who haven't yet seen it.

That is infact awesome news, means I get to use that new Sky + box set and free a few gigabytes off my Iriver. Score.

Sign in to follow this