NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
The Bard

Scrubs!!

I really love some of these episode endings, with JD left standing on his own a lot. Really good stuff.

Yah, lol, the only show that I've ever come close to watching this much is Dragonball Z, which rocks btw :heh:.

Has anyone else noticed that JD may have the highest hottie ratio of any man ever? the ammount of insanely beutiful women he meets is as ridiculous as it is great tv :)

I love Scrubs. I actually thought it was ridiculous until I actually sat abd watched a few episodes, now I'm addicted. When I next get some money I'm going to buy the first 2 seasons. Sad to hear Season 6 might be the last.

I love Zach Braff though, going to watch the film Garden State tonight which he stars in, wrote and directed.

Scrubs is one of my favourite shows.:yay:

Has anyone else noticed that JD may have the highest hottie ratio of any man ever? the ammount of insanely beutiful women he meets is as ridiculous as it is great tv :)

Bill Lawrence has mentioned it but NBC want hotties to draw in an audience, so hotties he gets. Speaking of, I love this photoseries of Sarah Chalke, even if she looks slightly plastic.

Sarah Chalke is a goddess but she does look abit plasticy in those pics. I wonder what she will do after Scrubs? Garden State is a great film though I dont care much for the soundtrack, I supose it suits the film.

Yeah, but not only is Sarah Chalke very purdy, she's also a great actor, which is more than anyone can say for Aniston, and several other supporting females in sitcoms.

Off topic: did anyone here actually find The Exorcist scary...? It was an awesome movie, but not even remotely scary, so I was kinda disappointed in that aspect...meh

Yeah, but not only is Sarah Chalke very purdy, she's also a great actor, which is more than anyone can say for Aniston, and several other supporting females in sitcoms.

Yus, plus she can speak like every language and do all kinds of stuff. Speaking of photoshoots, I love the Giant one.

Yus, plus she can speak like every language and do all kinds of stuff. Speaking of photoshoots, I love the Giant one.

Yooo, is it just me or does Judy Beyes (Carla) look waay to foxy there....? Hehe, Johnny C on crutches...

As for her languages, that's exactly what I mean..."Ihren frau hat schonen busen" man that moment was so funny...har har...

Liked the first few episodes, then got bored. Much better comedy out there. British.

Yooo, is it just me or does Judy Beyes (Carla) look waay to foxy there....? Hehe, Johnny C on crutches...

She reminds me of Lark Voorhies (post Saved by the Bell) in that photo.

Finished watching series 3 now. It's infinitely annoying that series 4 isn't out on DVD here until September which leaves me with dick-all to watch now. I could always download it, but I'd probably enjoy it more having waited.

I don't know what I'm going to do with my life once scrubs is over! DON'T LEAVE ME ELLIOT!

I don't know what I'm going to do with my life once scrubs is over! DON'T LEAVE ME ELLIOT!

Aye.

So who thinks it's time to start throwing around a few Dr. Cox quotes?

Here's a few of my favourite:

To JD:

"Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and write you out a prescription for two testicles, and you can feel free to get this filled out whenever you want."

To some guy:

"You are what you eat, and you clearly went out and devoured a big fat guy didn't ya?"

To JD and Turk (I've used this one myself sometimes :heh:)

"No you look! If someone asked me just this morning if I could have had any less respect for you two geniuses, I would have said no, that's not possible, but congratulations, you've managed to pull it off, *searches self* the only problem is that I'm fresh out of blue ribbons, so you're going to have to settle for a lifetimes supply of my foot up your ass."

To JD and Turk, after throwing his computer out of the topmost window of the hospital and almost hitting them:

"Sorry girls. Dropped my computer. Nyeah."

And of course his famous "things I don't care about" speech, which is infact too long to post here.

there are a ton of others, but those come immediately to mind.

Also:

She reminds me of Lark Voorhies (post Saved by the Bell) in that photo.

Yah! that show was pretty cool, I think you and I have a similar taste in TV.

Edit:

To JD:

"And in a reciprocal gesture, can I be involved in the organisation of your coming out party?"

Har har.

Seeing as im busy and lazy, someone find me the Labradoodle rant.

Ha, i remember that one thats from the ep when JD and Elliot become co chief residents (My office).

Here it is:

JD says something along the lines of:

"Why do you hate me when I show you nothing but love??!!"

Dr Cox says,

Relax shirley (im not sure which girls name he uses here) you're chief resident too...

I figure with her being ridiculously book-smart to the point where she has almost no interpersonal skills, and you being warm and cuddly as an un-potty trained labradoodle, and about as useful in high stress medical situations as an un-potty trained labradoodle, together, the two of you make one barely passable doctor/labradoodle....

one of my favourites:

Dr. Cox: Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Dr. Clock: I'm touching your creamy center!

Dr. Cox: Oh, I am so very angry that I'm going to find someone to kill just to prove her wrong.

Relax shirley (im not sure which girls name he uses here) you're chief resident too...

I figure with her being ridiculously book-smart to the point where she has almost no interpersonal skills, and you being warm and cuddly as an un-potty trained labradoodle, and about as useful in high stress medical situations as an un-potty trained labradoodle, together, the two of you make one barely passable doctor/labradoodle....

You missed out the best part of the deliverence: "the two of you make one barely passable doctor... slash labradoodle." That pause for thought was great, its more realistic as people aren't always so zingy. Ta though.

one of my favourites:

Dr. Cox: Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Dr. Clock: I'm touching your creamy center!

Dr. Cox: Oh, I am so very angry that I'm going to find someone to kill just to prove her wrong.

Whats weird is Paramount are fine to show that in the middle of the day (and the expression "bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings" later in the ep) but silence the word "ass."

Scrubs is the shit. I sneakily get my DVD's a little earlier from CDWow, worth every penny.

All I need now is them to bring The Shield season 3 here and I'll knock one out in a second.

EDIT: Just found it on CDWow with season 4... *knocks one out*

Oh cool, I just found out that you can download scrubs off iTunes. Awesome...

that is pretty cool. shame I'm a thieving, bittorrenting shit.

Join the club.

Scrubs is truly the best TV Show of the ever! - JD, Janitor, Turk and Cox gotta be my fav-characters :D

In one episode, season 5 is done with in Denmark. I liked a couple of the shows, but season 1-3 is still very preferable. Absolutely loved those.

I'm pretty pissed it can't be downloaded from the danish version of iTunes, and I need a credit card holder from another country to download it from their iTunes store :hmm::weep:

anyone watch Office Space this week? John C plays a management consultant in that. highly amusing!

Sign in to follow this