NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
eel

How to beat no sleep

Heroin can be used for medicinal purposes but I have no idea how. lol. Don't know much about heroin.

Blackfox > How much did he bloody take? lol

Incidentally, I try to sleep as little as possible. Why waste such a big part of a life already so short? Coca-Cola ftw.

Yeah, definitely.

I just love the rush of getting collapsed veins, infections of the heart lining and valves, abscesses, and liver disease.

Oh, and don't forget that totally rad sensation of pulmonary complications, and the added bonus of various types of pneumonia. Smashing really.

Oh, and kids, each time you do it, you just run the totally-superly-awesome-cool risk of recieving the Human Imunnodefiecency Virus, which just rocks!

Shush.

EDIT: I noticed how you removed "painkiller" from the quote. Its one of the best. Im not meaing to bitch, i guess we just got mixed up int he context :p

Also, Somme: I have no idea how much he took, he became the laughing stock of the year though.

I used the word medicinially. Therefore, it would be injected/swallowed in a controlled environment - such as a hospital. Hence eliminating the risk of diseases being passed on.

Also, its mainly given to patient who are dying - hence most of the side effects you listed are prevalent after months/years of useage.

Heroin can be used for medicinal purposes but I have no idea how. lol. Don't know much about heroin.

Blackfox > How much did he bloody take? lol

Heroin is a depressant, not a stimulant.

Also speed (otherwise known as amphetamine or methamphetamine) is far more effective than LSD (in the form it is bought) 100 micrograms of LSD can get you high, but there are many side undesired affects. Speed gives you a feeling that you can accomplish anything you want to, and gives you a very euphoric feeling for the time that it lasts. It also keeps you awake for time. One pill (depending on constituent dosage) is enough, and only costs £3. So I think, if you're willing to go down that route, speed is for you :kiss: .

As for speed, my friend took some and he said it made him impotent for three days. Haha.

Speed/amphetamines increase your sex drive on short-term use.

And yes, heroin is also awful awful shit.

Also speed (otherwise known as amphetamine or methamphetamine) is far more effective than LSD (in the form it is bought) 100 micrograms of LSD can get you high, but there are many side undesired affects. Speed gives you a feeling that you can accomplish anything you want to, and gives you a very euphoric feeling for the time that it lasts. It also keeps you awake for time. One pill (depending on constituent dosage) is enough, and only costs £3. So I think, if you're willing to go down that route, speed is for you .

Afaik LSD was one of the most potent drugs around, if not the most, by weight. Amphetamines wiki doesn't mention it. If you want to trip out and see weird shit, LSD's for you. If you want to overclock your heart, speed's for you. But overclocked components never last as long....

Oh and good luck with that 3 pound pill, chances are you'll have enough sugar in it for a nice cup of coffee. Not to mention other crap.

LSD isn't going to help you do your coursework.

Get some fucking sleep.

I've been down 'no sleep' road in Uni and it's fucking terrible. I've had full blown hallucinations and general short-torm insanity.

If you have that much coursework that you can't cope, speak to your form tutor or some of your subject teachers. The reason teachers ask for coursework now is so that they can mark it over the summer (being a teacher, I know) and they won't want you acting like a fool and depriving yourself of sleep to get it done, especially as it will be substandard. Plan your time, and talk to someone.

LSD isn't going to help you do your coursework.

I don't see anyone that said that.

Get some fucking sleep.

Indeed. Give up your DSlite time and obscure subbed german movies time and hey presto! a few hours just opened up.

If you have no choice but to pump hilarious amounts of stimulants into your body to pass your exams then obviously you're doing something wrong and have already failed. Good game.

nah, haven got me lite yet. Decided te wait till the eur realease and i havent able te bring meself te play me ds recently, dispite still buying games for it, cause it seems inferior and bulky.

Kingjoe's advice was muy good :yay: 8 out of 10

and why i speel to wit a e, weel, cause it makes me feel scottish :indeed:

Heroin is an awesome medicinal drug. One of the best painkillers.

Indeed it is. But its more potent than Morphine so isn't used........obviously.

I was on morphine for 3 days about 13 months ago, and it took me anothe 5 to withdraw from it completely. Imagine what Heroin could do to you

The best "soft" drug for medicinal purposes would be marijuana. Again isn't used in legal medicine for obvious readons.

and why i speel to wit a e, weel, cause it makes me feel scottish :indeed:

Apparently that's not the only thing you like to spell differently...

how a topic about the conflict between coursework and sleep turn into a discussion about drugs and my speeling :cry:

how a topic about the conflict between coursework and sleep turn into a discussion about drugs and my speeling :cry:

Ahahaha!!! LAMAYO!!

I'm sorry but your posts are just incredibly difficult to understand. Just try to spell a bit and read your posts over again? I mean, it's not -that- difficult to do... =/

Okay man, I might have a solution to your sleep problem, or rather your wanting not to sleep.

I found myself in the same situation coming up to my uni exams last year. What I did was I drank a bottle of Coke every day at lunch. Then when I had dinner I had another bottle of Coke. Then when trying to study at night, I had a bottle of Boost (Its a cheaper [but imo nicer] version of RedBull - dunno if you have it where you are). Then If I found myself slipping a bit, or nodding off I would have a few Ginger Nut biscuits and the sugar would keep me up for another while longer.

Every morning then, after studying late into the night, I would get a bottle of Lucozade on my way to college.

Good thing I only did it for a week! 'cause drinking 4 bottle of soft drinks a day is seriously NOT good for you!

Speed is also the worst shit you can put in your body without instant death. You want running elephants and to see the alphabet? Try LSD.

LSD hallucinations are shit, totally unrealistic. For more realistic hallucinatioons you want STP or DMT.

This thread is gonna get locked if everyone keeps talking about drugs like this..

TBH, there's nothing ebtter for you han tog et some sleep, get yourself refreshed

sounds good, how long did ye sleep each night?

I would have been up till about half 3 each night, then I would have gotten up at about 8 to be in uni for half 9.:zzz:

This thread is gonna get locked if everyone keeps talking about drugs like this..

TBH, there's nothing ebtter for you han tog et some sleep, get yourself refreshed

I heard a good sleep at night helps your typing too. :wink:

Special K is apparently pretty hot for hallucinations. Seeing as it's a horse tranqualiser.

Sign in to follow this