NEurope
Ashley

Bill Gates Steps Down

Thats nice of him , but of course, with $60 billion, anyone else would do the same.

I dunno if anyone else would do the same Bard? How many CEOs do you know of who step down to work for charities?

Bill Gates is one of the last of the old guard of Microsoft, the Microsoft who crippled progression by buying out any rivals instantly. The new guys are much better:)

well thats nice, if i had $60billion i would, buy cars and houses and everything else in the world... haha

well thats nice, if i had $60billion i would, buy cars and houses and everything else in the world... haha

Buy alaska, and turn it into a holiday resort.

That was unexpected, but don't worry Bill wtvr fuck up MS makes, everyone will still blame you:heart:

Nice of him to do this though. He could give me some of his money, You know, charity.

He is a nice person, didn't he leave lots of his money to charity in his will?

He's part of the conspiracy though - Open notepad, type "Bush hid the facts", save to desktop, close document, open your document.

He's part of the conspiracy though - Open notepad, type "Bush hid the facts", save to desktop, close document, open your document.

I'm to lazy to try...what happens?

its actually pretty cool!!

is there a known reason for that? and are there any similar things like that?

I tried it, kinda wierd...it definatly don't happen with other phrases it seems just that one.

Time to call Moulder and Scully methinks

It's because of the number of the letters... someone on another forum explained it... lemme find the explanation.

When i re open i just get a load of squares, is that meant to happen?

it is about time, i am amazed he could be bothered to carry on this long, he could have retired about thirty years ago!

When i re open i just get a load of squares, is that meant to happen?

It turns every thing into chinese characters, weird stuff.

It's because of the number of the letters... someone on another forum explained it... lemme find the explanation.

I changed one of the letters and got the same effect so that's probably all it is.

Buy alaska,

yah! i would be a dictator...

and turn it into a holiday resort.

i dont know about this one... its pretty damn cold...

edit*

HOLY SHIT that was hilarious, that made my day today!

edit* 2 heres the google video link for those of you who would wish to download it!

Bill Gates Gets Pied!

He is a nice person, didn't he leave lots of his money to charity in his will?

I heard that he's leaving one million to each of his kids, then giving the rest to charity.

And that notepad thing is weird... the message that comes out appears to mean nothing in both types of written Chinese, and it definitely isn't Japanese. Does it just convert roman letters to Chinese ones or something?