N-Europe

The Child's Cube (an interesting "easter egg")

Just wanted to lert you knoe if you don't already that when you hold down "z" On player ones controller while your turning on the system until the logo music starts playing you will hear the noises of ruber ducks and little kids lafing. :yay:

oh i live in canada and almost nobody knows that you can close this thread then.

I'll lock it, but i won't remove it. Just incase somebody else views this thread and doesn't know about this.

Edit: I've had a change of heart. Maybe a lot of people didn't know about this after all.

Anyway, unlocked.

I tried it and guys that was a most excellent little Easter Egg to find so late in the Cubes day! At first I thought I could hear Diddy Kong and then I realised it was some kinda squeaky rubber noise, then a wee laugh... very cool. (However its better as an optional thing, could you imagine the chat if that was standard every time you turned on the thing! There'd be uproar, twould be up there with the name of the Wii!)

If the Things That Are Most Excellent thread was still on the go, Id post this.

Guest Stefkov

If you have 4 controlelrs and hold down al four z's i think a donkey kong/jungle tye theme musc does the startup.

known about this for a couple fo years now

If you have 4 controlelrs and hold down al four z's i think a donkey kong/jungle tye theme musc does the startup.

known about this for a couple fo years now

Sounds very cool, however Ive only ever owned two GameCube controllers. Next time - if ever again :hmm: - I get a fourplayer bitta F-Zero going, Ill be trying out for this DK suprise!

a cool easter egg would have been holding down the z triggers loading up a demo of zelda or resident evil or metroid prime or something. The little noise felt a little bit of wasted time for me, the first time I attached all those controllers up and switched it on by myself i felt a bit shall we say...geeky.