Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

super-swing-golf-20061101051600372.jpg

super-swing-golf-20061101051600950.jpg

super-swing-golf-20060922064645922.jpg

img_4039572.html

super-swing-golf-20061101051541185.jpg

img_3937034.html

Not sure if theyve been posted. But this is one of the best looking games on the Wii. I really hope they release this over here.

Some of those you posted Dante were jaw dropping.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Stefkov
It's coming out in US, so why not over here?!

True I dont see why we shouldnt get it, it looks beautiful. Howeber we've had plenty games not come over here. I dont even know which because i dont know their names. Animal crossing took 4 years but that came...hmmm i cant think.

I hope we get it cos it looks awesome. I just hope they delay it, get sense into their minds and make a mini shop intothe game, connect it to the Wii shopping channel, and let you spend those Pangyas that come out of the holes on stuff online rather than stuff already stored on the game. Maybe buy new courses with the Pangyas.

This would make me keep playing it to get loads of Pangyas so i can get loads of stuff.

This might just be my most anticipated non-Nintendo release in a long time. The game looks sweet, and I've heard the controls are really accurate and fun. The entire "moe" anime-style is definitely appealing as well, plus the fact you can earn currency to pay for new outfits and other stuff. Nice.

I've been craving for a new arcade-golf game ever since I sold Mario Golf: TT (silly me). So I cant wait til they announce the EU release. Though I saw a February date on this very site?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Stefkov

After posting that and looking back at some of the pics, it really has got my tastebuds going again. I just wish there was some sort of online function.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!